Product Owner Games
- Sliema, Malta
- Gaming & Development: Product
Yggdrasil is a provider of superior online gaming solutions for iGaming operators. The business was founded in 2013 and is today one of the industry’s most respected and acclaimed suppliers. In 2019 Yggdrasil introduced the three pioneering value propositions; YG Franchise, YG Masters and YG Game IP, of which the last two is powered by Yggdrasil’s enabling technology solution GATI (Game Adaptation Tool & Interface). Since its inception, Yggdrasil has embarked on a rapid growth trajectory enabled by a strong corporate culture focused on innovation, creativity, quality and technology leadership.
Team Yggdrasil is looking to inject even more life in our Product department, this time with a Product Owner Games. As our PO superstar you will own & prioritise the Games Operations roadmap to enable us to scale for future success. You will play a crucial role to ensure the Games product can fulfil the demands of our customers and partners, reporting into the Product Manager Games, the Product Owner role is high profile at Yggdrasil, a true opportunity to impact the business moving forward.
- Overall responsibility and ownership for all slots product backlog (non-new games development)
- Overall responsibility of the product from after-market and onwards
- Prioritize Games Operations roadmap based on business, technology and organizational needs.
- Ensure Yggdrasil games are compliant with regulated markets and maximize product fit-to-market across the existing portfolio
- Specify and execute availability of game configurations and adaptations, such as RGS settings, languages, currencies, bet values and market regulations etc
- Close collaboration with our Games Studio and GATI team to manage existing games portfolio efficiently
- Supporting the Product Manager and other relevant stakeholders in creating, maintaining and prioritizing overall Games roadmap including new games, product enhancements and maintenance to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Specify and prioritize technical and framework improvement for new features and maintenance
- Formulating clear expectations for teams to manage non-game product, creating and managing backlog, define goals and priorities
- Continuously align with Product and Commercial Organization on the company priorities, roadmap, new markets, supported technologies
- Manage after-market project resources and budget, creation of non-game project plans and timelines
- Managed cross-team game projects across Studio, Platform, Product & Commercial
- Analyse and manage project risks and dependencies, reporting on projects’ status
- Own and Maintain Game Knowledge base
- Working with BI, Finance and Commercial to spot and explore potential opportunities
- At least 4 years’ experience in product development in iGaming;
- Experience working with B2B platform products;
- Knowledge and experience of working with Scrum Agile delivery methods and a good understanding of the PO role;
- Experience in technical/data & risk analysis and good understanding of gambling markets & products;
- A problem solving mindset, to be able to efficiently collaborate with internal stakeholders to determine excellent solutions;
- Fluency in English spoken as well as written;
- Fully fluent in the following tools: Jira, Confluence and Kanban
All your information will be kept confidential and in accordance with current GDPR guidelines.