Business Development / possible Co-Founder
- Brea, CA
Yappy is a Marketing and Sales Intelligence platform which uses machine learning to increase sales. We open up a wide array of channels for our customers (website chat, SMS, Facebook Messenger, Email, and Voice) and then layer in machine learning intelligence to streamline their pipeline and help identify opportunities.
Are you a business development professional with startup/Fundraising experience? If so, read on...
We are building a platform that leverages cutting edge technologies to help companies provide better customer service and ultimately sell more.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Get in on the ground floor
- Own our technology!
- Help companies be the best they can be
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learn who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Socially adept
- Good with numbers
- Able to provide quality leadership to a team of sales people
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to adapt. An ideal candidate will welcome the opportunity to solve a broad range of problems using a wide array of technologies.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, shifting priorities and general growth pains of an early-stage technology company
- Exceptional entrepreneurial judgment that fosters independence over micro-management
- Strong work ethic and ability to deliver high-quality results in a fast-paced work environment
- Detail oriented and organized with superior analytical abilities
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Compensation will be a package of Salary, Bonus and Equity depending upon experience and quantifiable contributions to profitability