Full Stack Developper
- 740 Rue Notre-Dame Ouest, Montréal, QC H3C 1J2, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Who we are: Ytria
For the past 20 years, Ytria has provided innovative and efficient software solutions to the most complex problems faced by administrators of Microsoft Office 365 and IBM (HCL) Notes and Domino environments. Our solutions have been deployed and are being used at over 3,000 customer sites all over the world. Our customers operate in industries as diverse as aerospace & defense, automotive, banking, chemicals & petroleum, computer services, construction / architecture / engineering, consumer products, education, electronics, energy & utilities, financial services, government, healthcare & life sciences, media & entertainment, professional services, retail, telecommunications, travel & transportation, wholesale distribution & services. They range in size from small businesses to Fortune 100. Ytria, a privately held corporation founded in 1999 and headquartered in Montreal, is a Microsoft Partner and an HCL Registered Business Partner.
The position: Full Stack Developer
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join our team and help us on both our commercial products and our internal systems.
The mission of this engineer with a minimum of 5 years of experience in commercial IT development will be twofold:
· To develop and maintain the front-end as well as to create automated business tasks in sapio365, our solution for Office 365 admins and managers.
· To develop and maintain our internal systems and workflows (DevOps) and manage our website.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you are also familiar with Agile methodologies, we would like to hear from you.
· Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
· Design client-side and server-side architecture
· Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
· Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
· Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
· Write technical documentation
· Work with developers and analysts to improve software
· Internal systems administration
· Website maintenance
· Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
· Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
· Familiarity with common stacks
· Knowledge of C++ and Visual Studio is a huge plus
· Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB, SQLite), web servers (e.g. Apache)
· Experience in UI/UX design
· Knowledge of principle of ergonomics
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills
· Great attention to detail
· Organizational skills
· An analytical mind
· Fluent in English (written / oral), French fluency a huge plus
· This position is reserved for applicants living in the Montreal area.
- We offer a very competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Yearly corporate bonus based on the company’s performance
- A full benefit package.
- Work from either our office in old Montreal or from home.