Senior Marketing & Communications Manager
- 740 Rue Notre-Dame Ouest, Montréal, QC H3C 1J2, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
We are looking for a dynamic and creative Senior Marketing & Communications Manager to join our team and help us achieve our aggressive growth objectives.
The mission of this senior member of our team will be to create impactful messages and value propositions for our products, primarily sapio365, our IT management platform for Microsoft 365. This mission also includes the definition and execution of marketing and lead generation programs, involving all modern means of communications and promotions. Successful execution of this mission is expected to directly contribute to rapidly rising revenue and stronger product and company branding.
The Senior Marketing and Communications Manager will manage two direct reports in the definition and implementation of the company’s marketing programs.
This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated individual to have a direct impact on the growth of a high-tech company in a very large market.
Who we are: Ytria
For the past 20 years, Ytria has provided innovative and efficient software solutions to the most complex problems faced by administrators of Microsoft Office 365 and IBM (HCL) Notes and Domino environments. Our solutions have been deployed and are being used at over 3,000 customer sites all over the world. Our customers operate in industries as diverse as aerospace & defense, automotive, banking, chemicals & petroleum, computer services, construction / architecture / engineering, consumer products, education, electronics, energy & utilities, financial services, government, healthcare & life sciences, media & entertainment, professional services, retail, telecommunications, travel & transportation, wholesale distribution & services. They range in size from small businesses to Fortune 100. Ytria, a privately held corporation founded in 1999 and headquartered in Montreal, is a Microsoft Partner and an HCL Registered Business Partner.
- Develop messaging content and value proposition content for Ytria’s products. Continuously test and refine those messages and value propositions with targeted audiences. Own the marketing copywriting for the products with respect to Web presence, social media, and other public forums.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about the company, its products and drive qualified traffic to its Web site or other social media platforms
- Define marketing campaigns and own their successful implementation from ideation to execution
- Define lead generation campaigns (email, webinars, etc) and own their execution. Measure and improve their effectiveness.
- Own the documentation copywriting for the products
- Manage a small team of 2 people in the execution of the above
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience as a Marketing & Communications Manager in the B2B software industry required
- Highly creative communicator capable of identifying target audiences and their needs and crafting messages and value propositions that engage, inform, and motivate
- Demonstrable successful experience managing software products messaging and accompanying lead generation and promotion campaigns
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email campaigns, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement. Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Demonstrated experience at successfully managing a small marketing team
- Strong knowledge of modern software technologies and platforms. Knowledge of Microsoft 365 a plus.
- Fluent in English (written / oral). French fluency a plus.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
This opportunity is reserved for candidates who live in the Montreal area.
- We offer a very competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Yearly corporate bonus based on the company’s performance
- A full benefit package.
- Work from either our office in old Montreal or from home.