Email & Content Marketing Specialist
- 400 Continental Blvd, El Segundo, CA 90245, USA
YMT Vacations provides travelers with affordable vacations they will remember for years to come. As a Tour Operator, we assemble hotel, tour events, sightseeing, and cruise components, and offer a range of inclusive value-priced escorted tour and cruise/tour vacation packages throughout North America and worldwide.
The Email & Content Marketing Specialist is responsible for executing and managing YMT direct response email campaign activity, acquiring new prospects, and converting existing prospects into customers. The Email & Content Specialist is additionally responsible for YMT blog content strategy and editorial calendar management, as well as email execution for Europe Express and Go-Today brands, sister brand with unique target audiences.
- Working in partnership with internal stakeholders to plan, create and execute daily tactical email activity focused on lead generation and sales conversion.
- Lead YMT email strategy and campaign development, becoming a power user of Hubspot to drive performance. Use A/B testing to optimize performance.
- Establish and manage targeting and list segmentation strategies.
- Design YMT personalized messaging strategies to address each segment and stage of the customer journey.
- Plan and execute all other YMT email campaigns for email workflows, product launches, newsletters, new prospect generation, referral program, 3rd party affiliates, and others.
- Execute Europe Express and Go-Today (sister brand) emails as determined by brand content/destination strategies. Work with key brand stakeholders to manage content creation, review, and reporting.
- Analyze performance and publish tracking metrics to measure the success (or failure) of all marketing efforts under the Marketing Specialist's purview, and be proactive in using available data to improve future campaign performance.
- Lead the blog content strategy and execution including, SEO optimization, proofreading, and editorial calendar management. Work with cross-functional team members on social media content sharing plans.
- Contribute to YMT digital marketing strategy planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or a related field.
- 2-5 years’ experience in digital marketing.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and prioritize workload within a fast-paced environment, while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Experience with email marketing using automation tools; Hubspot experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign and Photoshop.
- Analytical and results driven.
- Strong writing, editing, curating, and content creation skills.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
YMT Vacations provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.