Customer Service Representative - Travel Guest Services
- 400 Continental Blvd, El Segundo, CA 90245, USA
Our goal at YMT Vacations is to provide guests with affordable vacations they will remember for years to come. We assemble hotel, tour, sightseeing, and cruise components and offer a range of inclusive value-priced escorted tour and cruise/tour vacation packages throughout North America and worldwide.
YMT Vacations is looking for a caring and motivated Guest Services Representative with an outgoing personality and excellent team play. The Guest Services Representative is responsible for providing high quality guest services, enabling YMT Vacations to deliver the ultimate travel experience for our guests.
Why join our team?
We offer full-time schedule with business hours Monday through Friday and compensation is based on experience and qualifications. we offer health, vision, dental benefits, as well as 401(k) with company match, profit sharing, and highly competitive PTO package at 19 days accrued within the first year for new hires, and 8 paid holidays!
- As a detail-oriented communicator, the main focus of the Customer Service Representative is to support a variety of phone and email inquiries, including account status to review of travel plans and itineraries, and other documentation.
- Act as the primary liaison and advocate for our guests.
- Provide department general back office support.
Skills and Experience
- High school diploma required - College degree and/or travel industry experience preferred.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple assignments.
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Fast-paced worker
- Flexible and adaptive
- Customer (guest) obsessed
- Value driven
- Plays to win
- Provides responsible leadership
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. YMT Vacations is an Equal Opportunity Employer.