Business Systems Analyst (BSA)
- 400 Continental Blvd, El Segundo, CA 90245, USA
At YMT Vacations, the goal is to provide our guests with affordable vacations they will remember for years to come. We assemble hotel, tour, sightseeing, and cruise components and offer a range of inclusive value-priced escorted tour and cruise/tour vacation packages throughout North America and worldwide.
The Business Systems Analyst (BSA) will become YMT's resident expert on Softrip Enterprise Software (ERP). We are seeking a BSA with a curiosity to learn about how all departments within the organization interact with and utilize Softrip with the ultimate goal of assisting each department to find more effective and efficient operation practices within the ERP. Additionally, the BSA will serve as liaison and communications conduit between Softrip's back-end developers and YMT's front-end users. This is a full-time, permanent position with business hours M-F; expected salary range of $75,000 - $85,000 based on experience and qualifications.
BSA Core Tasks:
- Partner with managers and key staff (front-end users and stakeholders) to create and implement "best practices" operational principles and processes across the organization (software performance improvement).
- Evaluate, plan, execute, an manage ERP system project plans.
- Identify ERP inefficiencies and cost optimization opportunities.
- Analyze and interpret data trends.
- Map out current system workflows, find eroded efficiencies, and test new system capabilities.
- Service and support system workflows and ERP post-implementation.
- Support new business initiatives / projects and contribute to review meetings and change process.
- Knowledge of databases and coding concepts.
- Ability to speak to back-end developers, then interpret and disseminate information to stakeholders and front-end users (well-developed communication skills).
- Ability to quickly grasp key business and technical issues.
- 1-2 years’ experience managing one or more moderately complex projects.
- BA/BS in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Sense of urgency in getting projects completed.
- Detailed understanding of project management best practices with a broad understanding of project life cycle; systems analysis, development, testing, workflow implementation.
- Ability to design & implement continuous improvement and testing processes.
BSA Preferred Experience:
- 1 year of experience with direct responsibility for small team preferred.
- Experience working in the Retail, Consumer Products or Travel industries is preferred. This position will interface with multiple levels within the organization.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. YMT Vacations is an Equal Opportunity Employer.