- 400 Continental Blvd, El Segundo, CA 90245, USA
At YMT Vacations, the goal is to provide our guests with affordable vacations they will remember for years to come. We assemble hotel, tour, sightseeing, and cruise components and offer a range of inclusive value-priced escorted tour and cruise/tour vacation packages throughout North America and worldwide.
The Production Artist is responsible for supporting the execution of all offline and online marketing programs designed to drive qualified leads and sales. Under the direction of the Graphic Designer, the Production Artist works on direct mail pieces and a variety of other collateral, both print and digital. This is a full-time, permanent position working business hours M-F with expected hourly wage between $21.64 and $26.45 based on qualifications and experience.
- Assist in the production of all direct mail marketing collateral, including brochures, posters and postcards
- Produce assets for internet and print following brand guidelines
- Create advertisements for print publications, ensuring that copy is accurate and deadlines are met
- Produce maps for all tours using Adobe Illustrator
- Serve as the creative support contact on all additional projects (digital ads, product booklets, promotional items, etc.) and complete projects
- Update tour flyers and create group / promotional flyers; assist in the execution and checking of brochure revision; assist in preparing files for print including pre-press checks; prepare the weekly marketing update for stakeholders
- Assist in the maintenance of digital asset library
- Collaborate with Marketing Department contacts on technical and creative projects
- Provide coordination and administrative support with vendor orders, invoices and tracking of marketing results
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in production with the ability to create effective digital and print advertising
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop CS5 or higher, Adobe Illustrator CS3 or higher, and InDesign CS5 or higher required
- Mac proficiency and strong skills in standard office productivity tools (MS Office) required
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar certification in the field of Graphic Design or related experience
- Must be extremely detail oriented and self-guiding
- Demonstrated adaptability and prioritization skills; ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with shifting priorities and rapid change
- Strong team player who has a professional demeanor and is passionate and committed
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and in a team environment
- Experience with commercial design, preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of the print process and standards; experience with press checks, preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. YMT Vacations is an Equal Opportunity Employer.