Guest Services Representative
- Continental Boulevard, El Segundo, California, us
At YMT Vacations, the goal is to provide our guests with affordable vacations they will remember for years to come. We assemble hotel, tour, sightseeing, and cruise components and offer a range of inclusive value-priced escorted tour and cruise/tour vacation packages throughout North America and worldwide. We sell direct to customers from sales offices in Los Angeles and Detroit. Prospects respond to advertisements placed in a variety of media including newspapers, magazines, newsletters, radio campaigns, DR TV, direct mail and online.
YMT Vacations is a member of Travelopia, which is the world's largest collection of specialist travel brands. Each brand is individually operated, creating unique experiences that are centered around specific destinations, passions or interests.
YMT Vacations is looking for a caring and motivated Guest Services Representative with an outgoing personality and excellent team play. The Guest Services Representative is responsible for providing high quality guest services, enabling YMT Vacations to deliver the ultimate travel experience for our guests.
- As a detail-oriented communicator, support a variety of phone and email inquiries, including account status, review of travel plans and itineraries, documentation, and customer support.
- Act as the primary liaison and advocate for our guests.
- Provide department general back office support.
Skills and Experience
- High school diploma required - College degree and/or travel industry experience preferred.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple assignments.
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Fast-paced worker
- Flexible and adaptive
- Customer (guest) obsessed
- Value driven
- Plays to win
- Provides responsible leadership
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.