Marketing Specialist - Digital
- 100 N Sepulveda Blvd, El Segundo, CA 90245, USA
At YMT Vacations, our goal is to provide our guests affordable vacations that they will remember for years to come. We aspire to give our guests the best in affordable vacation packages and services, offering a wide variety of destination options that reflect the interests of modern, mature travelers. We sell direct to customers from sales offices in Los Angeles, Detroit & Cincinnati offering a range of inclusive escorted tour and cruise/tour vacation itineraries within North America and worldwide. YMT is a subsidiary of TUI Travel PLC, the world’s leading leisure travel company operating in over 180 countries with more than 30 million customers in 27 key source markets.
The Marketing Specialist – Digital, supports driving efficient web traffic & conversion through paid search, display, affiliate, paid social and organic search with the goal of acquiring new prospects and converting existing prospects into customers. Additional responsibilities include SEO and maintenance of the consumer facing portion of YMT’s website, ymtvacations.com and making sure YMT’s online reputation is properly reflective of who the company is and of the quality of products that we offer.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Develop and traffic digital banner creative to engage our core segments across the purchasing funnels, working with internal creative teams and publishers
- Manage targeting and audience segmentation strategies to reach our best customers and prospects, driving cost efficient conversions & ROI
- Drive as much qualified paid search traffic as possible within the confines of budget through keyword development, ad copy, bid strategies, campaign structure and audience segmentation
- Direct experience with advertiser network platforms, Google Analytic, social tools, and marketing automation (HubSpot)
- Using SEO best practices, including content creation, keyword planning and development and UX improvements to improve organic search
- Publish and maintain all content on the YMT Vacations website, making certain that tour information is correct and current, and that retail offers are merchandised properly to achieve the greatest effect
- Analyze performance and manage and publish tracking metrics to measure the success (or failure) of all marketing efforts under the MS-D’s responsibility and be proactive in using available data to improve future campaign performance
- Contribute to digital marketing strategy planning
- Act as liaison with Travelopia web development team for ymtvacations.com maintenance
- Manage YMT Vacations’ social media channels to extend the reach of published content and engage prospective guests and past customers
- Monitor YMT’s online reputation, then recommend and execute tactics designed to improve that reputation at appropriate review sites
- Build landing pages and/or microsites to support other digital marketing programs
- Review ymtvacations.com analytics and provide visibility and interpretation to upper management.
- Stay current on best practices and advances in social media marketing, SEO and website merchandising
- Other projects and/or duties as assigned by Director of Marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or a related field
- 2-5 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Strong organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and prioritize workload within a fast-paced environment, while meeting assigned deadlines
- Experience with marketing using automation tools; Hubspot experience preferred
- Experience developing social media campaigns that have driven brand awareness, engagement, and traffic to a company website
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign and Photoshop.
- Analytical and results driven
- Strong writing, editing, curating, and communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of SEO tools and practices
- Experience with CMS management
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.