Full Stack Engineer
Xref (XF1) is on a mission to bring positive change to the recruitment process by offering reference, background and ID checks that are fast, simple and secure.
Since listing on the ASX we have expanded across APAC, Europe, Canada and the USA supporting thousands of businesses across multiple markets and industries, delivering a robust and reliable service to some of the most highly regulated, audited and trusted companies globally.
This is a newly created position to help drive some exciting new projects we have. Working closely with our product, operations and data science teams, you'll work across the full software development lifecycle from analysing needs through to developing and testing the new software to ensure it meets the identified needs. The right person will be an advocate for the newest tech, someone who knows their stuff, who’s innovative and can get passionate about our platform.
We use a modern tech stack including: Angular | Python | Node.js | REST API’s (Django) | PostgreSQL | MySQL | NoSQL | Elasticsearch | Docker | AWS Lambda | Github | JIRA | Travis CI
If you can say yes to the following, we'd love to hear from you:
- At least 2 years developing in Python and Django across the full development lifecycle
- Experience working with AWS services (essential)
- Working knowledge of Angular (bonus)
- Passionate about building industry leading products
- Enjoy working as part of a close-knit, collaborative team
- Hands-on experience using relational databases like mySQL or PostgreSQL
- High attention to detail with a problem-solving aptitude
- To enjoy working in a startup culture - perks, challenges and all!
As a team we're enjoying working from home and have achieved some incredible goals whilst working virtually together. Our Sydney team is in no rush to go back to the office just yet, but further down the line you can expect to share your time between the office and home for a well-balanced work / home life. This role can also be fully remote outside of Sydney.
No agencies please.