Senior Full Stack Engineer
- Sydney NSW, Australia
Xref (XF1) is a high-growth tech company supporting the HR and recruitment industries.
Why join Xref's Development team?
- Driven - we’re an ambitious bunch and we’re always on the lookout for new ways to improve the Xref platform
- The People - we're a close team and we love what we do, we believe in the platform and we encourage each other to succeed as a team and individually
- Fast-paced - in a high-growth company, things can change in a heartbeat but we’ve got the drive to jump in and get a job done
- Hands-on - we will all roll up our sleeves and get involved. While we have individual specialist skills, we support each other to deliver the best results as a team
- Award-Winning - we have won multiple awards celebrating the technology we have created and this is all down to our hard-working dev team!
We use a modern tech stack including: Angular | Python | Node.js | REST API’s (Django) | PostgreSQL | MySQL | NoSQL | Elasticsearch | Docker | AWS Lambda | Github | JIRA | Travis CI
This is a hands-on fullstack engineering role with a rewarding opportunity to build, motivate and mentor a world-class team. Using your technical and leadership skills you will guide our team of 4 engineers through the lifecycle of each small, medium and large-scaled project.
You will use various metrics to measure and highlight opportunities to increase the team's operational processes and overall performance. This extends to being a key decision maker in the recruitment process and the scaling of the team.
Yes...we have pingpong, team lunches and fun socials. However, what we think is the most rewarding part of working at Xref is the people you will spend your days with and the opportunity on hand.
What are we looking for:
- Strong tenure as a Senior Full Stack Engineer working with Python and Node.js
- A proven track record in running a tight, lean, efficient operation (including recruiting and retaining top talent and people management)
- Fluent in Django
- Have strong project & product management experience
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills (comfortable speaking to C-suite)
- Thrive in an agile and fast moving startup environment with shifting priorities.
Bonus points for:
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases such as PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Familiarity with AWS services
- Enjoy keeping your technical skills and industry knowledge current to contribute in senior stakeholder discussions.
- Analytical thinker with a problem-solving aptitude
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Full Stack Engineer highly skilled in the mentioned tech stack to lead and grow a talented and ambitious team.
No agencies, please.