- Sydney NSW, Australia
Xref is a high-growth tech company supporting the HR and recruitment industries. We provide an online reference checking service to remove a traditionally manual and admin-heavy task in the recruitment process.
But, as a workplace, we’re about much more than that.
If you’ve considered joining a startup but equally want the security of an established business, Xref could be the right place for you.
Since launching in 2011, we have:
Changed the way the HR and recruitment industries conduct reference checks
Gone public, listing on the ASX (Australian Securities Exchange)
Expanded internationally from our Sydney headquarters, into London, Toronto and Oslo
Signed up more than 1000 customers in APAC, EMEA and North America
Grown from a team of two to more than 80 worldwide
We’ve hit some major milestones and we’ve had a lot of fun along the way!
Why join Xref's Development team?
Driven - we’re an ambitious bunch and we’re always on the lookout for new ways to improve the Xref platform
- A family - we love what we do, we believe in the platform and we encourage each other to succeed as a team and individually
Fast-paced - in a high-growth company, things can change in a heartbeat but we’ve got the drive to jump in and get a job done
Hands-on - we will all roll up our sleeves and get involved. While we have individual specialist skills, we support each other to deliver the best results as a team.
Award-Winning - we have won multiple awards celebrating the technology we have created and this is all down to our hard-working dev team!
How will you help us to continue our successful team as a Test Analyst?
- Assist in identifying product and process weaknesses, and solutions, in an environment of continual improvement
- Preparation and execution of test plans and cases
- Analysis of test results including troubleshooting and problem determination
- Log issues and confirm resolution
- Critically review business requirements and functional specifications
- Provide estimates for test planning and execution
- Assist in determining whether release criteria have been met
- Keep up to date with test methodologies and utilities
Our team of Test Analysts are highly skilled at what they do and work together to ensure Xref's platform is functioning to its highest calibre. To join the team we'd love for you to demonstrate the below to us:
- 2 - 4 years of QA experience in both manual and automation testing
- Experience working on Web Application and API testing
- An understanding of test processes and test lifecycle
- Experience working with Selenium
- Familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge and/or experience in the rapid development of software and configuration using agile processes
- Must be pro-active and take ownership for the quality of the product with little supervision
- Ability to work within given timeframes and deadlines both at an individual and team level
- Effective communication skills to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders
- Strong technology skills and awareness
- Well-developed problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- A degree in IT or software engineering
Key Technologies / Tools
- Selenium WebDriver,Java
- BDD Tools such as Cucumber, Behave
Please note: You must have unrestricted working rights in Australia to apply
If you are wanting to join a dynamic team and can demonstrate how you have contributed to teams with the above skills, go ahead and apply to Xref today!