Finance Manager - Global Technology & Operations
- Role type: People Leader
- Department: Finance
- Division: Corporate
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a Finance Manager - Global Technology & Operations to help people succeed across the world.
We’re a global team of builders, listeners and problem-solvers who are relentlessly focused on making life simple, so our customers can get back to growing their business, engaging consumers and doing what they love.
Xplor Technologies is a global provider of business management software, payments and commerce accelerating technology services to a variety of everyday life business verticals. At Xplor we help businesses succeed by giving them the software, payments, and commerce-accelerating technologies they need to thrive.
We are looking for a Finance Manager with strong analytical abilities to support our Global Technology & Global Operations divisions. This person will be a key member of the Group FP&A team, you will be responsible for providing financial reporting, as well as financial planning & analysis to the Senior Leadership teams.
Financial Planning and Reporting
- Support preparation and construction of annual budgets and forecasts for all Global Shared Services divisions
- Collaborate with and challenge the business to deliver robust, accurate budgets in line with Xplor strategic plan
- Support in the development and implementation of improvements in planning processes and ensure alignment Group policies and practices
- Ensure timely reporting of financial performance and KPIs around headcount metrics
- Provide insightful financial commentary on a monthly and ad hoc basis for headcount movements
- Support buildout, development, and improvement of KPI metric reporting
- Own the modeling and forecasting workbooks for the Global Technology and Global Operations staffing
- Provide local leadership to 3-4 Staff/Senior Financial Analysts
- Act as a finance business partner to key stakeholders and leadership on strategic financial matters including analysis of underlying drivers of business performance and business case preparation
- Challenge financial performance vs plan to identify opportunities and risks
- Partner with FPA team members on continuous improvement in headcount reporting
- Work closely with financial control teams to ensure financials are well understood and communicated
- Undertake routine and ad hoc analysis of performance to derive insights, identify opportunity and risk, and drive robust decision making
- Assess return on investment for key investment decisions
- 7+ years of experience in a FP&A role at a global organization, ideally in financial services, technology, or software industry
- Technical requirements include advanced Excel & PowerPoint
- Other desirable qualifications include experience in OneStream, Power BI, NetSuite, Alteryx
- Ability in financial modeling from bottoms-up conception to delivery with insightful consideration to key stakeholder audience
- Advanced skillset to identify efficiency opportunities and plan accordingly towards implementation
- Demonstrated experience with core accounting processes and general ledger interaction
- Track record of delivering high quality financial analysis and reporting
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and motivational skills
- Ability to train, guide, and develop teams
- Ability to build high quality stakeholder relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates behaviors that are positive, progressive, supportive, confident, clear
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an analytical mind
- Adaptability and flexibility, able to manage fast paced change in growing company
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
Life at Xplor
You’ll be part of a global network of talented colleagues who support your success. We look for commonalities and shared passions and give people the tools they need to deliver great work and grow at speed.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- #GiveBackDays/Commitment to social impact – 3 extra days off to volunteer and give back to your local community
- Ongoing dedication to Diversity & Inclusion initiatives such as D&I Council, Global Mentorship Program
- Access to free mental health support
- Flexible working arrangements
May be considered for a discretionary bonus
We kindly ask you to apply through our careers portal or external job boards (LinkedIn, Naukri, Indeed, etc) only. Please don't send your application via email. They will not be forwarded.
More about us
Xplor Technologies is a global platform integrating SaaS solutions, embedded payments, and Commerce Accelerating Technologies to help businesses succeed. Xplor provides enterprise-grade SaaS solutions for businesses in “everyday life” verticals: Childcare & Education; Fitness & Wellbeing, Field Services and Personal Services – and a global cloud-based payment processing platform.
Xplor Technologies serves over 78,000 customers that processed over $36 billion in payments, operating across 20 markets in 2022.
Good to know
To be considered for employment, you must be legally authorised to work in the location (country) you're applying for. Xplor does not sponsor visas, either at the time of hire or at any later time.
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
We also invite you to check out our Candidate FAQs for more information about our recruitment process www.xplortechnologies.com/us/recruitment-faqs.
Xplor is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal opportunities to all our employees and to all eligible applicants for employment in our company. We do not unfairly discriminate on any ground, including race, religion, color, ancestry, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, nationality, ethnic origin, disability or any other category protected by applicable law.
We are a 2024 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.