Senior Financial Analyst - Corporate FP&A
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Finance
- Division: Corporate
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as the Senior Financial Analyst - Corporate FP&A to help people succeed across the world.
We’re a global team of builders, listeners and problem-solvers who are relentlessly focused on making life simple, so our customers can get back to growing their business, engaging consumers and doing what they love.
Xplor Technologies is a global provider of business management software, payments and commerce accelerating technology services to a variety of everyday life business verticals. At Xplor we help businesses succeed by giving them the software, payments, and commerce-accelerating technologies they need to thrive.
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst with strong analytical abilities to support our Corporate FP&A group. This person will be a key member of the Corporate FP&A team, will be responsible for providing financial reporting, as well as financial planning & analysis to the Senior Leadership teams.
- Produce comprehensive regular management reporting including financial, commercial and operational key performance indicators (KPI’s) that help explain Xplor Technologies performance and inform future decision-making
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Provide key financial statement insights that assist with driving profitability, efficiency and cash flow management
- Create simple but powerful business intelligence and reporting which enables the finance and business teams to manage performance effectively
- Analyze complex datasets to draw meaningful conclusions and provide clear messages and summaries to leadership
- Critically assess historical trends in conjunction with future objectives to create reliable model inputs
- Collaborate with finance and the business to develop financial reporting, analysis and modeling that drives improved results
- Support ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- 5+ years of experience in previous financial analysis roles that includes exposure and success with generating succinct and accurate reporting and modeling based on complex datasets
- Advanced Excel and financial modelling skills
- Experience using a Financial Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) system (OneStream or Hyperion experience is preferred)
- Experience using and building dashboards with Business Intelligence tools is a plus (Power BI experience is preferred)
- Analytical approach to problem solving and dealing with complex issues
- Demonstrated financial acumen
- Ability to work in an environment that presents constant change and some ambiguity
- Demonstrated experience partnering and influencing business partners and leaders
- Experience presenting complex financial models and topics in a manner that is clear and concise, resulting in quick business decisions and action items
- Ability to build and nurture productive working relationships with individuals and teams regionally and globally
- Attention to detail, persistent, organized and highly motivated
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
Life at Xplor
You’ll be part of a global network of talented colleagues who support your success. We look for commonalities and shared passions and give people the tools they need to deliver great work and grow at speed.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary care giver
- #GiveBackDays/Commitment to social impact – 3 extra days off to volunteer and give back to your local community
- Ongoing dedication to Diversity & Inclusion initiatives such as D&I Council, Global Mentorship Program
- Access to free mental health support
- Flexible working arrangements
We kindly ask you to apply through our careers portal or external job boards (LinkedIn, Naukri, Indeed, etc) only. Please don't send your application via email. They will not be forwarded.
More about us
Xplor Technologies is a global platform integrating SaaS solutions, embedded payments, and Commerce Accelerating Technologies to help businesses succeed. Xplor provides enterprise-grade SaaS solutions for businesses in “everyday life” verticals: Childcare & Education; Fitness & Wellbeing, Field Services and Personal Services – and a global cloud-based payment processing platform.
Xplor Technologies serves over 78,000 customers that processed over $36 billion in payments, operating across 20 markets in 2022.
Good to know
To be considered for employment, you must be legally authorised to work in the location (country) you're applying for. Xplor does not sponsor visas, either at the time of hire or at any later time.
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
We also invite you to check out our Candidate FAQs for more information about our recruitment process www.xplortechnologies.com/us/recruitment-faqs.
Xplor is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal opportunities to all our employees and to all eligible applicants for employment in our company. We do not unfairly discriminate on any ground, including race, religion, color, ancestry, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, nationality, ethnic origin, disability or any other category protected by applicable law.
We are a 2024 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.