Outside Sales Account Executive, Direct Sales Electronic Payments, West
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Merchant Sales and Activations
- Division: XplorPay
At Clearent by Xplor, we believe that helping people make the most of each day is the most rewarding way to spend ours.
We give small and medium-sized businesses cloud-based, intuitive technology solutions that enable them to manage all the hassles of running and growing a business, so business owners can get back to doing what they love. With Xplor Pay, we help businesses get paid quickly and securely – without hidden fees. We built the tech ourselves, and our platform delivers secure, transparent, fast, and accurate payments.
We are unified by our purpose of helping people to succeed. So, when you become part of our team, you also become part of the personal connection that strengthens the relationship people have with Xplor products.
Join Xplor Pay as an Outside Sales Account Executive in San Diego, CA to make a real impact every day. We say that because we know that every conversation we have, every code line we write and every interface we design is another opportunity for us to enrich our customers’ experiences.
Reporting into Regional Sales Director, some of the other responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain relationships with small to medium sized business owners
- Work closely with Clearent by Xplor colleagues in Customer Service, Underwriting, IT, Sales Support, and other departments to onboard new business
- Manage your pipeline and day to day tasks/appointments using Salesforce
- Prepare presentations and proposals using Clearent by Xplor’s electronic applications
- Educate merchants and business owners on the payment processing industry
- Maintain regular communication with your sales leadership
- Closing sales of our payment processing services to meet expected minimum requirements
- Compensation will be based on commissions
We are looking for curious and empathetic people. We also love to hear from people who are motivated by meaningful work, resonate with our four core values, have a positive outlook, are comfortable with ambiguity and thrive working in an ever-evolving and complex environment. We are inspired by meeting big picture thinkers and doers, people who can be both tactical and strategic, aim high and put people first in everything they do.
Required qualifications for this role:
- Minimum 2 years of business-to-business (B2B) outside sales experience (preferred)
- Valid current driver’s license and auto insurance
- Be able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Must exhibit a hunter mentality, professional demeanor, impeccable integrity, and a high sense of urgency
- Possess the ability to self-source leads through a combination of prospecting, cold-calling, and networking
- Proactive, self-motivated learner with a strong drive to achieve personal goals
- You align with our four core values, and you are simply a good human
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values guide us from how we hire and recognize our team members to how we interact with our customers day to day:
Make life simple
Build for people
Move with purpose
Create lasting communities
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Lifetime Residuals
- W2 Status
- Activation bonuses paid weekly and residuals paid monthly
- Unsurpassed monthly/quarter bonus programs
- Presidents Club Incentive Trip
- Annual Sales Conference
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
- Ongoing dedication to Diversity & Inclusion initiatives such as D&I Council, Global Mentorship Program
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary caregiver
- #GiveBackDays/Commitment to social impact – 3 extra days off to volunteer and give back to your local community ·
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning, plus regular career and growth conversations with your leader, as part of Xplor GPS
Compensation for this position offers full health benefits, 401K match and is a commission-only residual model with a portfolio ownership component.
To start your application, please submit your resume and we will be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your message to the Hiring Manager so that we know you took the time to read our job ad.
More about us
Xplor Technologies is a global platform integrating SaaS solutions, embedded payments, and Commerce Accelerating Technologies to help businesses succeed. Xplor provides enterprise-grade SaaS solutions for businesses in “everyday life” verticals: Childcare & Education; Fitness & Wellbeing, Field Services and Personal Services – and a global cloud-based payment processing platform.
Xplor Technologies serves over 78,000 customers that processed over $36 billion in payments, operating across 20 markets in 2022.
Good to know
To be considered for employment, you must be legally authorized to work in the location (country) you're applying for. Xplor does not sponsor visas, either at the time of hire or at any later time.
We kindly ask you to apply through our careers portal or external job boards only. Please don't send your application via email.
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
We also invite you to check out our Candidate FAQs for more information about our recruitment process www.xplortechnologies.com/us/recruitment-faqs.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Xplor is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Xplor will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us via [email protected].
We are a 2024 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.