VP, Sales - FieldEdge
- Role type: People Leader
- Department: Business Development
- Division: Field Services
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
This is a unique opportunity for an accomplished leader to shape the trajectory of a thriving company and establish a legacy of success. The Vice President, Sales will harness their proven accomplishments to create a sales structure that resonates with the company’s vision while assembling and nurturing a dynamic sales force. They will drive transformative change in a growth-focused environment. The role offers a chance to guide the strategic direction, explore untapped territories, and amplify the company’s industry impact. This Vice President, Sales will foster collaboration across departments, impacting both the company's internal dynamics and market influence. The Vice President, Sales will lead by example and inspire others to elevate their performance, driving the company’s continued dominance in erosion control.
Success in the position requires a strongly commercial mindset with the experience of leading growth matrixed corporation, cross-cultural experience, and the capability to further develop leadership- and sales teams. The successful candidate will play an important role within the definition of the Xpor business strategy and will be fully responsible for its sales- and revenue-execution. They will cultivate the team to execute the plan in the context of Xplor strengths and opportunities. Strengthening the core business, identifying, and acting on the best opportunities for market and product expansion to support an aggressive growth agenda, and ensuring that the organization is operating as efficiently as possible with an inspired, engaged, and talented workforce are the key facets of the job.
- Own all aspects of the customer journey, including Sales Development, Business Development, Implementation, and Account Management for respective Field Services product line
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve revenue growth and sales targets within the resource and delivery capabilities
- Create and communicate sales goals and compensation across the business components for new customer acquisition
- Understand industry-specific trends and landscapes.
- Build relevant sales and marketing materials to effectively communicate the company value propositions through presentations and proposals.
- Develop the customer success program for assuring customer’s get maximum value from the service’s and product’s they purchase while building relations for increasing customer spend and satisfaction
- Achieve near term goals in ensuring all revenue generating departments are meeting expectations while driving towards long term vision.
- Proactively and continually identify opportunities for scale that will increase efficiency and effectiveness of the revenue generating.
- Responsible for the measurement of performance against organization KPIs, presenting to senior leadership on a frequent basis.
- Report on forces that shift strategic directions of accounts and tactical budgets.
- Retrieve and act on customer feedback for innovation and improvement
- Lead strategy, structure and oversight of New Logo sales and customer growth, while working closely with Product and Engineering teams.
- Establish metrics to appropriately segment customer base, enabling customer success team to highlight and address any concerns of retention
- Refine customer success strategy – repeatable and predictable process – to optimize results
- Lead, mentor and further develop a high performing sales team; design and set daily, weekly and monthly targets, and drive execution towards hyper-focused goals and growth metrics
- Proactively identify and problem-solve issues related to retention, quality and capacity
- Continue to build and strengthen your teams through recruiting, hiring, and career development strategies, helping leaders grow into senior leaders
- Create a culture dedicated to growth, collaboration, accountability and respect, a value-oriented environment that rewards teamwork, accountability and achievement
- Work with the Sales, Marketing and Strategic Growth Manager to implement and document best practices to support our customers.
- Communicate the state of the customers to the Exec team to ensure business success.
- 5+ years of sales and / or customer success management experience leading high-performing teams in a high-growth, SaaS environment, ideally B2B or B2B2C
- 5+ years of experience in building and scaling sales organizations in a SaaS and/or subscription-based business sales model
- Demonstrated skill and passion for leading, coaching and developing leaders and individual contributors to success; helping them advance in their sales careers.
- Outstanding communication skills, written, verbal, in person or on phone.
- Experience selling at a leading tech company and a track record of exceeding quota targets.
- Experience working cross-functionally to understand funnel health, implement process for scale, grow pipeline and meet targets.
- Strong business acumen (not just sales) to ensure sales organization is aligned to the business goals.
- Ability to establish a deep understanding of the professional motivators of others, leveraging this knowledge to inspire a team.
- An ability and desire to deliver results at both strategic and tactical levels
- Metrics driven; possesses a data analytics and process mindset that can build organizational scalability to deliver predictable, repeatable and scalable results
- Proven ability to attract, develop, retain and motivate a team, combined with strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to partner with and influence cross-functional teams, especially product and technology
- An inquisitive nature and focus on continuous improvement
- Extraordinary communication and interpersonal skills across all levels of the organization
- An entrepreneurial spirit with innovative ideas
- Takes a “scrappy”/hands-on approach – enjoys “rolling up the sleeves” and leading by example
- Competitive – has a strong desire to exceed expectations and a results-oriented mindset
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility and adaptability with strong prioritization skills
- A people-focused leader – values building and maintaining company culture and employee engagement/retention
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building
- Ability to travel 10-15%
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- Health, Life, Dental, Vison, 401K Match, Paid Holidays, Flexible PTO
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- Competitive Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave
- Access to mental health support
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad.
More about us
Xplor Technologies is a global platform integrating SaaS solutions, embedded payments, and Commerce Accelerating Technologies to help businesses succeed. Xplor provides enterprise-grade SaaS solutions for businesses in “everyday life” verticals: Childcare & Education; Fitness & Wellbeing, Field Services and Personal Services – and a global cloud-based payment processing platform.
Xplor Technologies serves over 78,000 customers that processed over $36 billion in payments, operating across 20 markets in 2022.
Good to know
To be considered for employment, you must be legally authorized to work in the location (country) you're applying for. Xplor does not sponsor visas, either at the time of hire or at any later time.
We kindly ask you to apply through our careers portal or external job boards only. Please don't send your application via email.
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
We also invite you to check out our Candidate FAQs for more information about our recruitment process www.xplortechnologies.com/us/recruitment-faqs.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Xplor is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Xplor will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us via [email protected].
We are a 2024 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.