Senior Data QA Engineer
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Engineering - Payments
- Division: Central Technology
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a Senior QA Engineer in Pune to help people succeed across the world.
We’re a global team of builders, listeners and problem-solvers who are relentlessly focused on making life simple, so our customers can get back to growing their business, engaging consumers and doing what they love.
About the opportunity
You’ll join our Xplor Pay vertical and the team that develops a complete range of payments solutions including point-of-sale, ecommerce, mobile, in-app, recurring billing, e-invoicing, and auto-reconciliation.
Our cloud-based solutions allow for seamless, secure processing and help our customers increase revenue, so they become more profitable.
In this position, its preferable that you are located in the Pune, MH, India region.
Reporting into QA Team Lead, some of the other responsibilities you’ll have:
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Collaborating closely with cross functional teams to identify the data quality issues
- Developing and implementing data validation processes to maintain data integrity as required
- Create well-structured test plans and test design
- Closely working with developers, product owners, business analyst to drive the QA process, contributing ideas and process improvement
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using tools
- Participate in documentation of team QA methodologies and technical findings for future reference
- Work with QA Team Lead in definition and implementation of new QA Tools
What would make me a good candidate?
- Strong testing background in Data warehouse, SSIS packages and reporting.
- Extensive experience in data migration and data warehouse.
- Comprehensive technical testing experience in SQL is essential.
- Experience in various data and reporting tools such SSRS, Power BI, Data Extractors or similar tools would be advantageous.
- Strong experience in design, implementation, and execution of test strategies and solutions (exposure to automation is a big plus).
- Collaborate with a team and help them shift testing to the left.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (such as Team City, Octopus, Azure Devops)
- Experience with tools like JIRA and Software Development and Collaboration tools such as Confluence.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
Ready to apply?
To start your application, please submit your resume and we will be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your message to the Hiring Manager so that we know you took the time to read our job ad.
We understand that diverse candidates have diverse needs. We welcome you to inform us of any additional needs related to completing your job application or participating in the interview process, via [email protected].
We kindly ask you to apply through our careers portal or external job boards only. Please don't send your application via email.
More about us
Xplor Technologies is a global platform integrating SaaS solutions, embedded payments, and Commerce Accelerating Technologies to help businesses succeed. Xplor provides enterprise-grade SaaS solutions for businesses in “everyday life” verticals: Childcare & Education; Fitness & Wellbeing, Field Services and Personal Services – and a global cloud-based payment processing platform.
Xplor Technologies serves over 78,000 customers that processed over $36 billion in payments, operating across 20 markets in 2022.
Good to know
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
We also invite you to check out our Candidate FAQs for more information about our recruitment process www.xplortechnologies.com/us/recruitment-faqs.
Xplor is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal opportunities to all our employees and to all eligible applicants for employment in our company. We do not unfairly discriminate on any ground, including race, caste, religion, color, ancestry, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, nationality, ethnic origin, disability or any other category protected by applicable law.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.