Vendor Management Analyst (REMOTE)
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Strategy
- Division: Corporate
At Xplor, we believe that helping people make the most of each day is the most rewarding way to spend ours.
We give small and medium-sized businesses cloud-based, intuitive technology solutions that enable them to manage all the hassles of running and growing a business, so business owners can get back to doing what they love. With Xplor Pay, we help businesses get paid quickly and securely – without hidden fees. We built the tech ourselves, and our platform delivers secure, transparent, fast, and accurate payments.
We are unified by our purpose of helping people to succeed. So, when you become part of our team, you also become part of the personal connection that strengthens the relationship people have with Xplor products.
We are looking for a Vendor Management - Business Analyst to join our growing contract management team for our global organization. This role will be responsible for creating or reviewing business cases, sourcing and contract negotiations, while adhering to company procurement policies and procedures. The ideal candidate will have experience working closely with vendors, legal, compliance, finance, and procurement teams, as well as a wide variety of key business stakeholders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with key stakeholders and teams to create or review business cases and advise accordingly
- Assist stakeholders with determining pricing and negotiating contracts
- Drive the vendor onboarding, offboarding and monitoring processes to an efficient and successful completion, always in an automation/optimization mindset
- Support the execution of third-party spend management and cost analysis
- Vendor segmentation and alignment to the Product, I.T. and Payments business strategies
- Perform vendor reviews to identify vulnerabilities or cost savings opportunities and create enhancement plans.
- Improve and expand the existing internal database and data collection on third party vendors
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- The average base salary pay range for this position is $75k to $95k
- May be considered for a discretionary bonus
- 5 to 7 years professional experience in vendor analysis, contract management, or similar role
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or equivalent experience in transaction processing industry vendor management preferred
- Experience in the development of metrics and reporting
- Knowledge of Vendor Risk methodologies, policies, standards and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products and database management tools
- Must be able to travel as needed
- Oral Communication--Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication--Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/Organizing--Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism--Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Integrity and Trust--Is widely trusted; Is seen as a direct, truthful individual; Can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; Keeps confidences; Admits mistakes; Doesn't misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Ethics and Values--Adheres to an appropriate (for the setting) and effective set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; Acts in line with those values; Rewards the right values and disapproves of others; Practices what he/she preaches.
Values and Life at Xplor
Our four core values that guide us from how we hire and recognize our team members to how we interact with our customers day to day:
Make life simple
Build for people
Move with purpose
Create lasting communities
If these values sound like you, and describe people you want to work with, you will thrive at Xplor.
As an Xplorer, you will be part of a global network of talented colleagues who will support your success. We look for commonalities and shared passions and give people the tools they need to deliver great work and grow at speed.
Some of our perks and benefits are:
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- #GiveBackDays/Commitment to social impact – 3 extra days off to volunteer and give back to your local community
- Ongoing dedication to Diversity & Inclusion initiatives such as D&I Council, Global Mentorship Program
- Flexible time off
- Access to free mental health support
- Flexible work location agreements
Ready to apply?
To start your application, please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your message to the Hiring Manager so that we know you took the time to read our job ad.
More about us
Xplor Technologies is a global platform integrating SaaS solutions, embedded payments, and Commerce Accelerating Technologies to help businesses succeed. Xplor provides enterprise-grade SaaS solutions for businesses in “everyday life” verticals: Childcare & Education; Fitness & Wellbeing, Field Services and Personal Services – and a global cloud-based payment processing platform.
Xplor Technologies serves over 78,000 customers that processed over $36 billion in payments, operating across 20 markets in 2022.
Good to know
To be considered for employment in the United States, you must be legally authorized to work in the US. Xplor does not sponsor visas, either at the time of hire or at any later time.
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
We also invite you to check out our Candidate FAQs for more information about our recruitment process www.xplortechnologies.com/us/recruitment-faqs.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Xplor is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Xplor will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us via [email protected].
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.