Product Support Specialist I
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Customer Support
- Division: Personal Services
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a Product Support Specialist I in Draper, UT to help people succeed across the world.
We’re a global team of builders, listeners and problem-solvers who are relentlessly focused on making life simple, so our customers can get back to growing their business, engaging consumers and doing what they love.
You’ll join our team in our Personal Services vertical — the team that provides the support and expertise to speciality care businesses like dry-cleaners and laundry services. We build the platforms they need to support their customers and keep life moving.
- Assist customers with hardware and software issues via telephone
- Guide customers through trouble-shooting problems, researching answers and guiding client through resolution in a timely, efficient manner
- Interact and coordinate with other departments and co-workers to resolve customer issues
- Handle escalated issues that are more complicated to resolve
- Adhere to established metrics relating to performance and efficiency
- Maintain accurate documentation of each exchange
- Follow up on cases that require further research or work
This position is set with an hourly rate of $21.00/hour.
May be considered for a discretionary bonus.
- Extensive familiarity with Windows 7 or newer
- Basic computer skills, such as:
- Ability to navigate file folders and browsers
- PC and hardware troubleshooting
- Installing or uninstalling drivers
- Familiarity with hardware
- Basic knowledge of SQL, HMTL and basic system networking concepts
Customer Service Skills
- Ability to interact with customers in a friendly, professional manner without fail
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Able to present information in a format that is clear and easily understood by the customer
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Maintain consistent, excellent performance in difficult or high pressure situations
- High school diploma/GED
- Minimum 1 year experience in technical support
- Microsoft certifications a plus'
At Xplor, we believe that the best innovation and ideas happen at the intersection of differences - people of different cultures, generations, disciplines, and lived experiences. So even if you think you don’t quite tick all the boxes, we still encourage you to apply.
Life at Xplor
As an Xplorer, you’ll be part of a global network of talented colleagues who support your success. We look for commonalities and shared passions and give people the tools they need to deliver great work and grow at speed.
Some of our perks and benefits:
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- #GiveBackDays/Commitment to social impact – 3 extra days off to volunteer and give back to your local community
- Ongoing dedication to Diversity & Inclusion initiatives such as D&I Council, Global Mentorship Program
- Access to free mental health support
- Flexible working arrangements
Ready to apply?
To start your application, please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your message to the Hiring Manager so that we know you took the time to read our job ad. Your contact is Sara Talebi - Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
More about us
Xplor Technologies is a global platform integrating SaaS solutions, embedded payments, and Commerce Accelerating Technologies to help businesses succeed. Xplor provides enterprise-grade SaaS solutions for businesses in “everyday life” verticals: Childcare & Education; Fitness & Wellbeing, Field Services and Personal Services – and a global cloud-based payment processing platform.
Xplor Technologies serves over 78,000 customers that processed over $36 billion in payments, operating across 20 markets in 2022.
Good to know
To be considered for employment in the United States, you must be legally authorized to work in the US. Xplor does not sponsor visas, either at the time of hire or at any later time.
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
We also invite you to check out our Candidate FAQs for more information about our recruitment process www.xplortechnologies.com/us/recruitment-faqs.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Xplor is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Xplor will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us via [email protected].
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.