Senior Resource Planning Manager - Contact Ops
- Role type: Senior Leadership
- Department: Consumer Services
- Division: Fitness & Wellbeing
At Xplor, we believe that helping people make the most of each day is the most rewarding way to spend ours.
We give small and medium-sized businesses cloud-based, intuitive technology solutions that enable them to manage all the hassles of running and growing a business, so business owners can get back to doing what they love. With Xplor Pay, we help businesses get paid quickly and securely – without hidden fees.
We built the tech ourselves, and our platform delivers secure, transparent, fast, and accurate payments. We are unified by our purpose of helping people to succeed. So, when you become part of our team, you also become part of the personal connection that strengthens the relationship people have with Xplor products.
About the opportunity:
Reporting to the Service Excellence Director, this is a key role for our newly created Global Operations function. You will be working across multiple verticals and regions to deliver a cohesive workforce plan. Using market-leading technology you will deliver workforce planning technology and tools across Xplor’s Global Operations. Partnering with global stakeholders you will ensure that our teams are always available to deliver service to our Customers and Consumers through their channel of choice.
- Plan all resources according to customer needs, and seasons to ensure daily service delivery within the SLAs and KPIs
- Support Xplor’s Contact Centres in organising people resources and monitoring daily workforce management to meet and exceed service level expectations.
- Manage long-term workflow forecasting, rostering, and headcount needs
- Ensure all administrative duties are completed efficiently and accurately and according to company processes and policies.
- Deliver workforce planning tools globally to support 24/7 shared service operations
- Be data led, to create efficiencies, review workforce deployment and explore additional service delivery improvements
- Build and lead the team to provide workforce planning and deployment tools for Xplor’s Global Operations
- Partner with leadership to inform and enable the multi-year strategic workforce plan and deployment roadmap across all roles. Flexing plans and delivery as necessary to meet changing operational requirements
- Responsible for the continuous operational development of the workforce service, ensuring the service supports the work of the division.
- Work with managers to ensure they are aware of staffing issues that may affect services and ensure joint work to resolve them.
- Act as subject matter expert on all workforce planning, workforce capabilities and deployment
- Work closely with FP&A to evolve the approach to forecasting that accurately mirrors demand and take accountability for optimising staffing budgets
- Review and drive improvement in the system capability to enhance workforce planning and scheduling (long, medium, short and real-time)
- With the Directors of the Shared Services teams, support in demonstrating efficiencies and building business cases to develop the department both in terms of team members and new systems and planning tools.
- Collaborate effectively with the Shared Services leadership team and those business teams impacting customer demand to create daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual staffing plans that support the delivery of extraordinary customer service.
Leadership and Coaching:
- Provide assistance, support and coaching to Team Leaders
- Be an escalation point for regional and departmental concerns
- Responsible for the flow of internal communications to your teams from all internal departments
- Deliver supervision and support to ensure all company standards and policies are adhered to, and maintain oversight that your Team Leads
- Set goals for team members as required to support annual performance assessments, with regular documented reviews
- Foster a positive and constructive working environment
- Have experience in managing workforce management teams and tools
- Excellent leadership skills with a strong track record of successfully leading teams
- Experience designing resource scheduling, workforce planning, or other operational capability modelling
- Ability to explain technical concepts and synthesize data analytics and/or quantitative models into specific and actionable business recommendations - in business language.
- Ability to present business improvements that are understandable, engaging and influential
- Significant experience in engaging, managing and holding to account multiple senior / exec-level stakeholders with differing objectives
- Proven track record of maintaining high levels of call forecasting in a fast-paced industry
- Ability to prioritise own workload and deliver to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Knowledge of progress monitoring and reporting
- Analytical mindset and approach to problem-solving
- Experienced with Microsoft packages, Google apps, BI tools and SQL with the ability to learn new skills
- High levels of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail as well as good grammatical and spelling
- Able to create and maintain strong working relationships with clients, external suppliers and internal colleagues
- High analytical and statistical skills
- Proactive, demonstrates self-motivation and drive
- Able to work with global responsibility and accommodate working hours to support this
- Technical Skills:
- Advanced skill level in Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience using complex CRM tools
- Experience in managing Workforce Management platforms in busy Contact Centre environments of 100 seats plus.
Values and Life at Xplor
Our four core values guide us from how we hire and recognise our team members to how we interact with our customers day to day:
- Make life simple
- Build for people
- Move with purpose
- Create lasting communities
If these values sound like you, and describe people you want to work with, you will thrive at Xplor. As an Xplorer, you will be part of a global network of talented colleagues who will support your success. We look for commonalities and shared passions and give people the tools they need to deliver great work and grow at speed
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad. Your contact is Abbi Staplehurst - TA Business Partner.
We understand that diverse candidates have diverse needs. We welcome you to inform us of any additional needs related to completing your job application or participating in the interview process, via [email protected].
More about us
Xplor Technologies is a global platform integrating SaaS solutions, embedded payments, and Commerce Accelerating Technologies to help businesses succeed. Xplor provides enterprise-grade SaaS solutions for businesses in “everyday life” verticals: Childcare & Education; Fitness & Wellbeing, Field Services and Personal Services – and a global cloud-based payment processing platform.
Xplor Technologies serves over 78,000 customers that processed over $36 billion in payments, operating across 20 markets in 2022.
Good to know
To be considered for employment in the United Kingdom, you must be legally authorised to work in the UK. Xplor does not sponsor visas, either at the time of hire or at any later time.
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/gb/careers.
We also invite you to check out our Candidate FAQs for more information about our recruitment process www.xplortechnologies.com/us/recruitment-faqs.
Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.