- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Customer Support
- Division: Fitness & Wellbeing
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as an Onboarding Specialist , to help people succeed across the world.
We’re a global team of builders, listeners and problem-solvers who are relentlessly focused on making life simple, so our customers can get back to growing their business, engaging consumers and doing what they love.
About the opportunity
You’ll join our Fitness & Wellbeing vertical where we’ve brought together our Boutique Wellness and Health & Fitness business to form a single, global vertical that serves clients around the globe in key markets like the US, Canada, UK, Europe, Japan, Australia and New Zealand.
We offer market-leading software products like Mariana Tek, TrueCoach, Clubware, Resamania and Triib as well as Commerce Accelerating Technologies like Connect (Brandbot) and Insights (Intellihub) to gyms, health clubs, leisure, parks & recreation centers.
Reporting into the Implementation Team Lead, you'll primarily be responsible for guiding our customers through successful implementations of Clubware and Xplor Gym Solutions. You collect business processes, consult on configuration of the software based on customer requirements and provide training to customers.
Some of the other responsibilities you’ll have:
- Facilitate implementation of a CRM solution for our Australian and New Zealand customers from initial scoping of the customer engagement to final installation.
- Deliver full cycle software implementation plan for our customers.
- Consult customers on inefficient processes and provide alternative solutions.
- Create trust and transparent relationships and communication with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage application delivery and presentations during the implementation process.
- Conduct discovery meetings and perform information gathering and gap analysis on the existing system.
- Configure the application to satisfy customer's business processes per the outcome of the discovery phase.
- Ensure project schedules and deadlines are met.
- Work closely with the implementation and support teams to ensure configuration is completed according to requirements.
- Conduct weekly meetings and provide status and progress update on the projects.
- Conduct on-site (where required) and web-based application training.
- Review and assist with the creation of training materials and participate in product improvement sessions
- Provide effective software, hardware and training support to customers (where required).
For this position, we offer a hybrid and flexible working model, where you’ll spend two days per week in the office and three working from home.
What would make me a good candidate?
- 2 years of relevant software training experience or experience in Fitness & Wellbeing / Gym Industry would be beneficial.
- Advanced understanding software systems – ERP, CRM, Member Management etc
- Advanced communication (oral and written) skills.
- Stakeholder management skills and experience.
- Ability to work as part of a team but also the ability to manage and drive the process.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to collaborate as a productive and active team member.
- Proactive, self-motivated learner with a strong drive to achieve personal goals.
- Ability to work in a team where you manage your own time and priorities.
- Motivated by a fast paced environment where you will have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same!
- You’re a true team player who knows that we all have to sometimes roll up our sleeves.
- You align with our four core values and you’re simply a good human.
At Xplor, we believe that the best innovation and ideas happen at the intersection of differences - people of different cultures, generations, disciplines, and lived experiences. So even if you think you don’t quite tick all the boxes, we still encourage you to apply.
Life at Xplor
You’ll be part of a global network of talented colleagues who support your success. We look for commonalities and shared passions and give people the tools they need to deliver great work and grow at speed.
Some of our perks and benefits:
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- #GiveBackDays/Commitment to social impact – 3 extra days off to volunteer and give back to your local community
- Ongoing dedication to Diversity & Inclusion initiatives such as D&I Council, Global Mentorship Program
- Access to free mental health support
- Flexible working arrangements
Ready to apply?
To start your application, please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your message to the Hiring Manager so that we know you took the time to read our job ad.
We understand that diverse candidates have diverse needs. We welcome you to inform us of any additional needs related to completing your job application or participating in the interview process, via [email protected]
More about us
Xplor Technologies is a global platform integrating SaaS solutions, embedded payments, and Commerce Accelerating Technologies to help businesses succeed. Xplor provides enterprise-grade SaaS solutions for businesses in “everyday life” verticals: Childcare & Education; Fitness & Wellbeing, Field Services and Personal Services – and a global cloud-based payment processing platform.
Xplor Technologies serves over 78,000 customers that processed over $36 billion in payments, operating across 20 markets in 2022.
Good to know
To be considered for employment, you must be legally authorised to work in Australia. Xplor does not sponsor visas, either at the time of hire or at any later time.
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/au/careers.
We also invite you to check out our Candidate FAQs for more information about our recruitment process www.xplortechnologies.com/us/recruitment-faqs.
Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.