Product Support Specialist- Remote (SA)
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Customer Support
- Division: Field Services
Take a seat on the rocket ship and join us as Product Support Specialist to help people succeed across the world.
We’re a global team of builders, listeners and problem-solvers who are relentlessly focused on making life simple, so our customers can get back to growing their business, engaging consumers and doing what they love.
About the opportunity
You’ll join our team in our Field Services vertical — the team that provides support and expertise to field service professionals across the world. From interior HVAC to exterior landscaping, we’ve spent time mastering the details so the business experience on both sides is smooth, simple, and easy.
We are searching for the right dynamic individual to complement and enhance our support team. As a Product Support Specialist, you’ll focus on handling customer inquiries related to our software product(s) via chat, phone and email while building upon your in-depth knowledge of client needs to identify opportunities to enhance the overall Field Services’ customer experience. Team members are engaged in our mission to provide unparalleled expertise to our customers. As a Product Support Specialist, you will have the opportunity to wear many hats. Some of what you will experience includes the following:
- working with our customers; teaching, guiding, and problem solving
- working with our Product team to perfect and improve our software
- leading online troubleshooting sessions with customers
- becoming an expert at our software and market so you can prepare for future opportunities within Field Services and/or Xplor
- Answer routine questions on how to best use the software for our customer’s business needs
- Troubleshoot any data or software issues related to the core system features of our product to determine if a data or procedural issue exists versus a software bug
- Provide information on available product training resources
- Leverage real-life interactions to improve technical documentation and self-service resources
- Identify common questions/issues that can be solved through deflection to an automated self-service portal and/or help center
- Enter and maintain a log of all customers interactions and issues. This includes all support email interactions, phone calls, chats, and any other pertinent information.
- Submit system performance issues, data updates, and feature requests to Level III team members for escalation
- Continuously improve your knowledge of the product to optimize the collective team knowledge and provide the best possible customer service to increase customer satisfaction and product engagement
- Be a voice of the customer to the Field Services team; reflect on your knowledge of common customer needs to identify opportunities for process improvements and effectively communicate findings / recommendations to teammates to improve the overall customer experience
- Support and encourage your colleagues in any way possible
- Assist on special projects and any other tasks as necessary
- Adhere to company and team policies and procedures
- Meet established team and individual goals and metrics as required
This position is set with an hourly rate of $21.00/hour.
May be considered for a discretionary bonus.
- Minimum of 1 year related experience providing technical and customer support preferably in the technology/SaaS industry utilizing omni- channel communication
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Previous experience with QuickBooks and Zendesk is a plus
- Professional etiquette with effective written and verbal communications skills
- Analytical and data-oriented approach to problem-solving
- Patience, empathy, and a positive attitude with a desire to help our customers
- You are tech-savvy and enjoy learning and over time mastering new tools and systems
- Strive to do your best, deliver quality results, and take accountability
- You know how to deliver a great customer experience
- You have the flexibility and availability needed to work potential different schedules
- You have previous experience working in a remote position
- You can work independently and as a member of a team, balance multiple responsibilities simultaneously, and demonstrate exceptional time and calendar management skills
At Xplor, we believe that the best innovation and ideas happen at the intersection of differences - people of different cultures, generations, disciplines, and lived experiences. So even if you think you don’t quite tick all the boxes, we still encourage you to apply.
Life at Xplor
You’ll be part of a global network of talented colleagues who support your success. We look for commonalities and shared passions and give people the tools they need to deliver great work and grow at speed.
Some of our perks and benefits:
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- #GiveBackDays/Commitment to social impact – 3 extra days off to volunteer and give back to your local community
- Ongoing dedication to Diversity & Inclusion initiatives such as D&I Council, Global Mentorship Program
- Access to free mental health support
- Flexible working arrangements
Ready to apply?
To start your application, please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your message to the Hiring Manager so that we know you took the time to read our job ad.
More about us
Xplor Technologies is a global platform integrating SaaS solutions, embedded payments, and Commerce Accelerating Technologies to help businesses succeed. Xplor provides enterprise-grade SaaS solutions for businesses in “everyday life” verticals: Childcare & Education; Fitness & Wellbeing, Field Services and Personal Services – and a global cloud-based payment processing platform.
Xplor Technologies serves over 78,000 customers that processed over $36 billion in payments, operating across 20 markets in 2022.
Good to know
To be considered for employment in the United States, you must be legally authorized to work in the US. Xplor does not sponsor visas, either at the time of hire or at any later time.
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
We also invite you to check out our Candidate FAQs for more information about our recruitment process www.xplortechnologies.com/us/recruitment-faqs.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Xplor is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Xplor will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us via [email protected]
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.