Software Support Manager
- Role type: People Leader
- Department: Customer Support
- Division: Fitness & Wellbeing
Take a seat on the rocket ship and join us as Software Support Manager to help people succeed across the world.
We’re a global team of builders, listeners and problem-solvers who are relentlessly focused on making life simple, so our customers can get back to growing their business, engaging consumers and doing what they love.
About the opportunity and team
You’ll join our Fitness & Wellbeing vertical where we’ve brought together our Boutique Wellness and Health & Fitness business to form a single, global vertical that serves clients around the globe in key markets like the US, Canada, UK, Europe, Japan, Australia and New Zealand.
We offer market-leading software products like Mariana Tek, TrueCoach, Clubware, Resamania and Triib as well as Commerce Accelerating Technologies like Connect (Brandbot) and Insights (Intellihub) to gyms, health clubs, leisure, parks & recreation centers.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Support, you’ll lead the operations side of our Software Support team – the team that is the first point of contact for our clients, seeking quick and easy help with any queries and issues covering our Legend, Clubware and Xplor Gym products.
You’ll provide leadership, guidance and mentorship to the team and drive a culture of continual process improvement, contributing to the overall success of our Customer Support function. Some other responsibilities include:
- Leading and developing a multi-disciplined team of ~15 FTE
- Working closely with our Head of Customer Support, Head of Strategic Account Management, and Head of Product development to ensure that customer needs are being met while driving business improvement founded in customer feedback
- Implementing strategies to increase customer retention and engagement as well as continuous monitoring and measurement of client satisfaction while managing at-risk clients to reduce churn.
- Providing training and creating personal development plans for your team
- SLA Improvement by finding new ways to reduce the average ticket turnaround time
- Ensuring process excellence within your team (e.g., accuracy and quality of logged tickets, monitoring open/neglected cases)
- Finding ways to improve the overall Customer Experience and Satisfaction
What does Leading at Xplor mean?
Leaders at Xplor are tasked with bringing our culture and values to life. The Xplor culture is rooted in inclusive, innovation, personal growth and impact.
As a leader at Xplor you will:
- Attract, develop, inspire and retain a high performing team
- Exhibit a desire to help their team members succeed and invest time in their development and growth
- Collaborate and openly debate with the team to manage projects, solve problems, discuss challenging issues, or learn more about critical issues as a group
- Delegate tasks thoughtfully to free up capacity to work at a strategic level
- Work with Xplorers in the team to establish clear, challenging performance goals and metrics for the year
- Use the Xplor performance management and goal setting process to monitor projects and deliver results that exceed expectations and regularly review team progress against plans
- Act as an enterprise leader sharing best practice and driving Xplor wide initiatives
What would make me a good candidate?
- Strong leadership experience in client-facing Customer Success / Account Management / Support roles & conflict resolution where you have built and inspired a team of high-performing individuals
- Experience in succeeding in complex and fast-changing business environments
- Strong proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Excel and data management
- Empathic, emotionally intelligent, and driven to provide an outstanding customer experience
- Exceptional relationship-building and communication skills with a confident phone manner and active listening skills
- You’re a People Leader that demonstrates calmness and can multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively during busy periods.
At Xplor, we believe that the best innovation and ideas happen at the intersection of differences - people of different cultures, generations, disciplines, and lived experiences. So even if you think you don’t quite tick all the boxes, we still encourage you to apply.
You’ll be part of a global network of talented colleagues who support your success. We look for commonalities and shared passions and give people the tools they need to deliver great work and grow at speed.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- #GiveBackDays/Commitment to social impact – 3 extra days off to volunteer and give back to your local community
- Ongoing dedication to Diversity & Inclusion initiatives such as D&I Council, Global Mentorship Program
- Access to free mental health support
Ready to apply?
To start your application, please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your message to the Hiring Manager so that we know you took the time to read our job ad.
We understand that diverse candidates have diverse needs. We welcome you to inform us of any additional needs related to completing your job application or participating in the interview process, via [email protected]
More about us
Xplor Technologies is a global platform integrating SaaS solutions, embedded payments, and Commerce Accelerating Technologies to help businesses succeed. Xplor provides enterprise-grade SaaS solutions for businesses in “everyday life” verticals: Childcare & Education; Fitness & Wellbeing, Field Services and Personal Services – and a global cloud-based payment processing platform.
Xplor Technologies serves over 78,000 customers that processed over $36 billion in payments, operating across 20 markets in 2022.
Good to know
To be considered for employment in the United Kingdom, you must be legally authorised to work in the UK. Xplor does not sponsor visas, either at the time of hire or at any later time.
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/gb/careers.
We also invite you to check out our Candidate FAQs for more information about our recruitment process www.xplortechnologies.com/us/recruitment-faqs.
Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.