Sales Development Representative (Hybrid)
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Merchant Sales and Activations
- Division: XplorPay
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a Sales Development Representative in the United States to help people succeed across the world.
We’re a global team of builders, listeners and problem-solvers who are relentlessly focused on making life simple, so our customers can get back to growing their business, engaging consumers and doing what they love.
About the opportunity
You’ll join our Xplor Pay vertical and the team that develops a complete range of payments solutions including point-of-sale, ecommerce, mobile, in-app, recurring billing, e-invoicing, and autoreconciliation. Our cloud-based solutions allow for seamless, secure processing and help our customers increase revenue, so they become more profitable.
We are looking for self-motivated, outgoing, competitive individuals who enjoy speaking with people on the phone to join our Sales Development Team.
The Sales Development Representative is an inside sales position and requires a high level of outbound calls while communicating with prospects and current customers primarily in specific vertical markets.
You will be calling potential customer leads, gathering data, and offering solutions by using consultative sales methods while getting them excited and eager to hear more from our inside sales team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Outbound Calls to Cold and Warm lead Lists
- Thinking strategically to create and deliver solutions that provide value to the potential clients
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to support the Account Executives on the Sales Team
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma required; College Degree preferred
- 1 to 2 years of inside sales, call center or related sales experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, the Internet, and Basic Math Skills
- Experience working in Salesforce.com or other CRM experience is a plus
- Optimistic, outgoing, and self-motivated with a friendly personality
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible and able to adapt to change.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills and time management skills
- Competitive spirit
- Ability to build rapport with potential clients
- Coachable, Eager and Willing to Learn
At Xplor, we believe that the best innovation and ideas happen at the intersection of differences - people of different cultures, generations, disciplines, and lived experiences. So even if you think you don’t quite tick all the boxes, we still encourage you to apply.
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- #GiveBackDays/Commitment to social impact – 3 extra days off to volunteer and give back to your local community
- Ongoing dedication to Diversity & Inclusion initiatives such as D&I Council, Global Mentorship Program
- Access to free mental health support
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid Parking
- Hourly $15 -16 per hour plus commission
Ready to apply?
To start your application, please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your message to the Hiring Manager so that we know you took the time to read our job ad.
More about us
Xplor Technologies is a global platform integrating SaaS solutions, embedded payments, and Commerce Accelerating Technologies to help businesses succeed. Xplor provides enterprise-grade SaaS solutions for businesses in “everyday life” verticals: Childcare & Education; Fitness & Wellbeing, Field Services and Personal Services – and a global cloud-based payment processing platform.
Xplor Technologies serves over 78,000 customers that processed over $36 billion in payments, operating across 20 markets in 2022.
Good to know
To be considered for employment in the United States, you must be legally authorized to work in the US. Xplor does not sponsor visas, either at the time of hire or at any later time.
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
We also invite you to check out our Candidate FAQs for more information about our recruitment process www.xplortechnologies.com/us/recruitment-faqs.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Xplor is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Xplor will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us via [email protected]
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.