Sales Account Executive (Hybrid)
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Merchant Sales and Activations
- Division: XplorPay
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a Sales Account Executive in the United States to help people succeed across the world.
We’re a global team of builders, listeners and problem-solvers who are relentlessly focused on making life simple, so our customers can get back to growing their business, engaging consumers and doing what they love.
About the opportunity
You’ll join our Xplor Pay vertical and the team that develops a complete range of payments solutions including point-of-sale, ecommerce, mobile, in-app, recurring billing, e-invoicing, and autoreconciliation.
Our cloud-based solutions allow for seamless, secure processing and help our customers increase revenue, so they become more profitable.
SUMMARY: The Sales Account Executive role for our TMG Sales Channel is an inside sales position and requires inbound and outbound communication to prospective clients given by our TMG Lead Generation team. There will also be a need for additional inbound and outbound calling primarily to business association leaders and members with whom we have forged strategic partnerships or have as a prospect for partnership. Gathering data and actively listening to prospective and existing clients by using consultative sales methods to fully understand their business, uncover their problems, and identify impact areas.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cold/warm-calling key decision makers to generate sales
- Thinking strategically to create and deliver solutions that provide value to clients’ bottom line
- Becoming a subject matter expert by acquiring ongoing marketplace intelligence by researching trends and best practices, reading business publications, seeking out learning and development opportunities and utilizing internal training resources
- Driving revenue by effectively addressing the client's business need, offering appropriate value proposition solutions, creating urgency, and closing accounts over the phone
- Building and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly sales quota
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- High School Diploma required; College Degree preferred
- Industry inside sales/lead generation experience
- Strong ability to initiate, establish, and nurture meaningful business relationships over the phone
- Flexible with ability to adapt to change in a highly dynamic work environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, presentation and time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, the Internet, and Basic Math Skills
- Experience working in Salesforce.com or other CRM experience is a plus
At Xplor, we believe that the best innovation and ideas happen at the intersection of differences - people of different cultures, generations, disciplines, and lived experiences. So even if you think you don’t quite tick all the boxes, we still encourage you to apply.
Life at Xplor
You’ll be part of a global network of talented colleagues who support your success. We look for commonalities and shared passions and give people the tools they need to deliver great work and grow at speed.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Base salary of $35,000 - $40,000 with uncapped commission. First year estimated on target earnings of approximately $65,000 - $75,000 with year over year growth potential
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- #GiveBackDays/Commitment to social impact – 3 extra days off to volunteer and give back to your local community
- Ongoing dedication to Diversity & Inclusion initiatives such as D&I Council, Global Mentorship Program
- Access to free mental health support
- Flexible working arrangements
Ready to apply?
To start your application, please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your message to the Hiring Manager so that we know you took the time to read our job ad.
More about us
Xplor Technologies is a global platform integrating SaaS solutions, embedded payments, and Commerce Accelerating Technologies to help businesses succeed. Xplor provides enterprise-grade SaaS solutions for businesses in “everyday life” verticals: Childcare & Education; Fitness & Wellbeing, Field Services and Personal Services – and a global cloud-based payment processing platform.
Xplor Technologies serves over 78,000 customers that processed over $36 billion in payments, operating across 20 markets in 2022.
Good to know
To be considered for employment in the United States, you must be legally authorized to work in the US. Xplor does not sponsor visas, either at the time of hire or at any later time.
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
We also invite you to check out our Candidate FAQs for more information about our recruitment process www.xplortechnologies.com/us/recruitment-faqs.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Xplor is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Xplor will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us via [email protected]
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.