Field Integrated Solutions Account Executive (Merchant Services/POS)
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Merchant Sales and Activations
- Division: XplorPay
Take a seat on the Clearent by Xplor rocketship and join us as a Field Integrated Solutions Account Executive (Merchant Services/POS) in the United States to help people succeed across the world.
We’re a global team of builders, listeners and problem-solvers who are relentlessly focused on making life simple, so our customers can get back to growing their business, engaging consumers and doing what they love.
About the opportunity
You’ll join our Xplor Pay vertical and the team that develops a complete range of payments solutions including point-of-sale, ecommerce, mobile, in-app, recurring billing, e-invoicing, and autoreconciliation.
Our cloud-based solutions allow for seamless, secure processing and help our customers increase revenue, so they become more profitable.
Clearent by Xplor, Field Integrated Solutions Account Executives are at the forefront of our organization. Because of our explosive growth, we are seeking proven, successful salespeople for numerous outside business-to-business sales positions. This role will acquire new merchant business through vertical specific integrated technology, prospecting, cold calling, building relationships, and solution selling.
The following duties are normal for this position. This list is not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Identify customer needs in terms of electronic payment processing services, integrated technology, and suggest Clearent solutions that best meet their business needs
- Hybrid prospecting through face-to-face and telephone meetings
- Conduct periodic customer service and quality assurance visits with your merchant clients
- Develops and maintains strong business relationships with business owners in your area
- Collaborates with your Manager to prepare and present full solutions to your prospects
- Works closely with Clearent colleagues in Product, Customer Service, Underwriting, Technical Support and other departments to meet your sales goals
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to sit for long periods of time, talk or hear, and perform fine motor, hand and finger skills in the use of a keyboard, telephone, or writing.
- Frequently required to stand, walk and reach with arms and/or hands.
- Occasionally may be required to lift and/or move up to 5-10 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 2+ years of business-to-business (B2B) sales experience
- Comfortability with both selling in the field as well as by phone
- Proven outside or field sales experience with a track record of hitting or exceeding sales goals
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, relationship building and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic with a drive to excel
- PC proficient with Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Experience in merchant services or payment processing is beneficial, but not essential
- SaaS selling experience is a plus
- Forward Thinking - Anticipates how individuals and groups will react to situations and information and plans accordingly. Anticipates the consequences of situations and plans accordingly. Notices trends in the industry or marketplace and develops plans to prepare for opportunities or problems. Anticipates possible problems and develops contingency plans in advance.
- Drives Performance - Develops challenging but achievable goals. Maintains commitment to goals in the face of obstacles and frustrations. Finds or creates ways to measure performance against goals. Has a strong sense of urgency about solving problems and getting work done. Creates momentum and drives behavior change when necessary.
- Adaptability - Adapts to new ideas and initiatives across a wide variety of issues or situations. Adapts interpersonal style to highly diverse individuals and groups in a range of situations. Supports major changes that challenge traditional ways of operating. Anticipates change in order to adapt own plans and priorities.
- Fosters Teamwork - Assumes additional responsibilities to facilitate the achievement of team goals. Seeks input from other team members on matters that affect them. Shares all relevant information with others.
- Open + Transparent Communication - Recalls others' main points, taking them into account in own communication. Checks own understanding of others' communication (e.g., paraphrases, asks questions). Elicits comments or feedback on what has been said. Maintains continuous, open and consistent communication with others.
- Technical Expertise - With guidance, completes common tasks, which present limited difficulties. Reads standard documents to extract key information. Assists team in carrying out complex tasks.
At Xplor, we believe that the best innovation and ideas happen at the intersection of differences - people of different cultures, generations, disciplines, and lived experiences. So even if you think you don’t quite tick all the boxes, we still encourage you to apply.
Life at Xplor
You’ll be part of a global network of talented colleagues who support your success. We look for commonalities and shared passions and give people the tools they need to deliver great work and grow at speed.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- #GiveBackDays/Commitment to social impact – 3 extra days off to volunteer and give back to your local community
- Ongoing dedication to Diversity & Inclusion initiatives such as D&I Council, Global Mentorship Program
- Access to free mental health support
- Flexible working arrangements
- The annual base salary pay range for this position is $40,000 to $50,000
- Position is eligible for commission
Ready to apply?
To start your application, please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your message to the Hiring Manager so that we know you took the time to read our job ad.
More about us
Xplor Technologies is a global platform integrating SaaS solutions, embedded payments, and Commerce Accelerating Technologies to help businesses succeed. Xplor provides enterprise-grade SaaS solutions for businesses in “everyday life” verticals: Childcare & Education; Fitness & Wellbeing, Field Services and Personal Services – and a global cloud-based payment processing platform.
Xplor Technologies serves over 78,000 customers that processed over $36 billion in payments, operating across 20 markets in 2022.
Good to know
To be considered for employment in the United States, you must be legally authorized to work in the US. Xplor does not sponsor visas, either at the time of hire or at any later time.
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
We also invite you to check out our Candidate FAQs for more information about our recruitment process www.xplortechnologies.com/us/recruitment-faqs.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Xplor is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Xplor will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us via [email protected]
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.