Product Support Specialist I
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Customer Support
- Division: Personal Services
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a Product Support Support I in Draper, UT to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-accelerating technologies help businesses automate operations, save time and effort, overcome obstacles, and form lasting relationships with their customers.
You’ll join Xplor Personal Services - the team that develops business management software for the Dry Cleaning Industry. We offer business owners the most powerful system to help their team navigate the day-to-day and long-term operational needs of their dry cleaning business. We have created a proven, integrated system deploying the latest technologies allowing business owners to be more efficient and customer-focused.
- Assist customers with hardware and software issues via telephone
- Guide customers through trouble-shooting problems, researching answers and guiding client through resolution in a timely, efficient manner
- Interact and coordinate with other departments and co-workers to resolve customer issues
- Handle escalated issues that are more complicated to resolve
- Adhere to established metrics relating to performance and efficiency
- Maintain accurate documentation of each exchange
- Follow up on cases that require further research or work
- Extensive familiarity with Windows 7 or newer
- Basic computer skills, such as:
- Ability to navigate file folders and browsers
- PC and hardware troubleshooting
- Installing or uninstalling drivers
- Familiarity with hardware
- Basic knowledge of SQL, HMTL and basic system networking concepts
Customer Service Skills
- Ability to interact with customers in a friendly, professional manner without fail
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Able to present information in a format that is clear and easily understood by the customer
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Maintain consistent, excellent performance in difficult or high pressure situations
- High school diploma/GED
- Minimum 1 year experience in technical support
- Microsoft certifications a plus'
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
- Flexible work arrangements (Hybrid)
More about us
We're the first global platform integrating software, payments and Commerce Accelerating Technologies to help businesses succeed. We offer software solutions for businesses in fast-growing ‘everyday life’ industries: Childcare & Education, Fitness & Wellbeing, Field Services and Personal Services – and a global, cloud-based payments processing platform.
With operations in North America, Australasia, Europe, and the UK, we serve over 75,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, in over 140 countries in 2020.
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Your contact is Sara Talebi - Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
More about us
Xplor Technologies is a global platform integrating SaaS solutions, embedded payments, and Commerce Accelerating Technologies to help businesses succeed. Xplor provides enterprise-grade SaaS solutions for businesses in “everyday life” verticals: Childcare & Education; Fitness & Wellbeing, Field Services and Personal Services – and a global cloud-based payment processing platform.
Xplor Technologies serves over 78,000 customers that processed over $36 billion in payments, operating across 20 markets in 2022.
Good to know
To be considered for employment in the United States, you must be legally authorized to work in the US. Xplor does not sponsor visas, either at the time of hire or at any later time.
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
We also invite you to check out our Candidate FAQs for more information about our recruitment process www.xplortechnologies.com/us/recruitment-faqs.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Xplor is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Xplor will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us via [email protected]
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.