Sales Development Representative - Service Autopilot
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Sales Development
- Division: Field Services
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a Sales Development Representative in Atlanta, GA to help people succeed across the world.
We’re a global team of builders, listeners and problem-solvers who are relentlessly focused on making life simple, so our customers can get back to growing their business, engaging consumers and doing what they love.
You’ll join Xplor Field Services - the team that provides support and expertise to field service professionals across the world. From interior HVAC to exterior landscaping, we’ve spent time mastering the details so the business experience on both sides is smooth, simple, and easy.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will serve as the front lines of our organizational growth. Through persistence, resilience, and passion, our SDRs drive business for the organization through cold-calling and setting up opportunities for the Account Executive team. This is the fastest-growing team at Service Autopilot with various growth paths available.
- Work closely with potential clients answering questions on the features and functionality of the Service Autopilot software
- Generate and qualify new leads by conducting high-volume interactions with prospects in the mechanical contractor space
- Cold Calling (70 – 100 calls per day) / Email / Live Chat
- Schedule online demonstrations for potential customers with one of our Account Executives
- Communicate effectively the benefits of the Service Autopilot software to new prospects
- Keep up to date with Service Autopilot's competition, market trends, and the company’s product offerings
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Experience with prospecting and online research
- Outstanding phone presence and business acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Persistent, organized and highly motivated
- Effective verbal skills to gain trust and interest of contacts via the phone
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- 0-3 years’ work experience in Sales and/or a client facing role is preferred
At Xplor, we believe that the best innovation and ideas happen at the intersection of differences - people of different cultures, generations, disciplines, and lived experiences. So even if you think you don’t quite tick all the boxes, we still encourage you to apply
Life at Xplor
You’ll be part of a global network of talented colleagues who support your success. We look for commonalities and shared passions and give people the tools they need to deliver great work and grow at speed.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- Unlimited paid time off plus 3 day paid volunteer days per year
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
Our hub locations provide:
- Engagement activities such as field days, monthly company lunches, quarterly events, and department outings
- Regularly sanitized environment with protective equipment
- Dog Days
- Catered lunches plus free snacks and drinks
- Ping pong, foosball, basketball and other onsite games
Ready to apply?
To start your application, please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your message to the Hiring Manager so that we know you took the time to read our job ad
More about us
Xplor Technologies is a global platform integrating SaaS solutions, embedded payments, and Commerce Accelerating Technologies to help businesses succeed. Xplor provides enterprise-grade SaaS solutions for businesses in “everyday life” verticals: Childcare & Education; Fitness & Wellbeing, Field Services and Personal Services – and a global cloud-based payment processing platform.
Xplor Technologies serves over 78,000 customers that processed over $36 billion in payments, operating across 20 markets in 2022.
Good to know
To be considered for employment in the United States, you must be legally authorized to work in the US. Xplor does not sponsor visas, either at the time of hire or at any later time.
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
We also invite you to check out our Candidate FAQs for more information about our recruitment process www.xplortechnologies.com/us/recruitment-faqs.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Xplor is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Xplor will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us via [email protected]
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.