Outside Sales Account Executive – Merchant Services, Southeast
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Merchant Sales
- Division: Payments
Reporting into Regional Sales Director, some of the other responsibilities you will have include:
- Develop and maintain relationships with small to medium sized business owners
- Manage your pipeline and day to day tasks/appointments using Salesforce
- Prepare presentations and proposals using Clearent by Xplor’s electronic applications
- Educate merchants and business owners on the payment processing industry
- Maintain regular communication with your sales leadership
- Closing sales of our payment processing services to meet expected minimum requirements
- Compensation will be based on commissions
- Minimum 2 years of business-to-business (B2B) outside sales experience (preferred)
- Valid current driver’s license and auto insurance
- Be able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Proactive, self-motivated learner with a strong drive to achieve personal goals
- You align with our four core values, and you are simply a good human
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Lifetime Residuals
- W2 Status
- Upfront signing bonuses paid weekly and residuals paid monthly
- Unsurpassed monthly/quarter bonus programs
- Presidents Club Incentive Trip
- Annual Sales Conference
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
More about us
How to apply?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.