Sales Development Representative (Hybrid)
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Merchant Sales
- Division: Payments
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a Sales Development Representative in the United States to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
We are looking for self-motivated, outgoing, competitive individuals who enjoy speaking with people on the phone to join our Sales Development Team.
The Sales Development Representative is an inside sales position and requires a high level of outbound calls while communicating with prospects and current customers primarily in specific vertical markets.
You will be calling potential customer leads, gathering data, and offering solutions by using consultative sales methods while getting them excited and eager to hear more from our inside sales team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Outbound Calls to Cold and Warm lead Lists
- Thinking strategically to create and deliver solutions that provide value to the potential clients
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to support the Account Executives on the Sales Team
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma required; College Degree preferred
- 1 to 2 years of inside sales, call center or related sales experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, the Internet, and Basic Math Skills
- Experience working in Salesforce.com or other CRM experience is a plus
- Optimistic, outgoing, and self-motivated with a friendly personality
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible and able to adapt to change.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills and time management skills
- Competitive spirit
- Ability to build rapport with potential clients
- Coachable, Eager and Willing to Learn
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- Health, Life, Dental, Vison, 401K Match, Paid Holidays, Flexible PTO
- Paid Parking
- Hourly $15 -16 per hour plus commission
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Xplor is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Xplor will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at [email protected]
We’re also committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.