- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Account Management
- Division: Fitness & Wellbeing
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as an Account Manager to help people succeed across the world.
You’ll join our Fitness & Wellbeing vertical where we’ve recently brought together our Boutique Wellness and Health & Fitness business to form a single, global vertical that serves clients around the globe in key markets like the US, Canada, UK, Europe, Japan, Australia and New Zealand. We have market-leading software products like Mariana Tek, TrueCoach, Clubware, Resamania and Xplor Recreation as well as Commerce Accelerating Technologies like Connect (Brandbot) and Insights (Intelli-hub) that are designed to help our clients manage and grow their business.
About the opportunity
Reporting into the Team Leader – Account Management, you'll be responsible for managing existing key clients and generate new leads for potential new clients. This position supports clients nationally and as such you maybe required to travel to service them. This opportunity would suit someone currently working in the Health & Fitness Industry that would like to develop their Club Management Skill and experience.
Some of the other responsibilities include:
- Responding to all of your clients queries in a timely, efficient and courteous manner.
- Making pro-active account management phone calls and onsite visits to ensure that your clients are receiving the maximum benefits from the Debitsuccess / Clubware system.
- Develop Account Management plans for your key clients.
- Demonstrating the benefits of Debitsuccess / Clubware and the value added service we are providing.
- Providing analysis and recommendations to your clients to improve their business practices.
- Providing Debitsuccess / Clubware training to new and existing clients via the phone, webinar and in person.
- Resigning existing clients once they come out of contract.
- Creating and analysing monthly reports - for use both internally and externally.
What would make me a good candidate?
- Ideally you will have worked as a Club Manager or has experience running a gym/fitness club.
- You are familiar with Direct Debit payments and various Club Management Systems.
- It would be desirable if you have used Debitsuccess and/or Clubware or similar, in a previous role. Alternatively, you might have worked in a different industry but have strong Account Management / Customer Services skills.
- Prior Account Management experience.
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and call.
- Target driven, self motivated and goal orientated.
- A high level of computer literacy would be ideal as would a knowledge of Excel and Salesforce.
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to EAP
- Flexible work arrangements (Hybrid)
More about us
We're the first global platform integrating software, payments and Commerce Accelerating Technologies to help businesses succeed. We offer software solutions for businesses in fast-growing ‘everyday life’ industries: Childcare & Education, Fitness & Wellbeing, Field Services and Personal Services – and a global, cloud-based payments processing platform.
With operations in North America, Australasia, Europe, and the UK, we serve over 75,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, in over 140 countries in 2020.
In the F&W vertical, we have more than 600 Xplorers working in offices and remotely around the world, and we are passionate about fitness, stellar customer support and developing technology that solves problems for busy people. Our products are already revolutionizing fitness, by automating admin and other tasks for small business owners, enterprise clients and personal trainers, so they can get out of the office and spend more time doing what they love.
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad. Your contact is Eric Fallon - Talent Acquisition Consultant.
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/au/careers.
Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.