Customer Service Advisor
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Customer Support
- Division: Fitness & Wellbeing
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a Contact Centre Advisor in Auckland to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
About the opportunity
You’ll join our Customer Service team — the team that provides expertise and support to our five business verticals. You’ll work hand in hand with internal stakeholders to help them overcome obstacles by understanding their unique goals and challenges, so they can focus on what really matters - helping our customers succeed.
Reporting into one of our Team Managers, you’ll help us support our customers and provide great service along the way. Some of the other responsibilities you’ll have:
- Communicate effectively to our customers via phone and email
- Have a willingness to learn and problem solve
- Provide timely and positive support to our customers
What would make me a good candidate?
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience in a customer facing role (in person or online)
- Reasonable keyboard skills, with competence in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proactive, self-motivated learner with a strong drive to achieve personal goals
- Ability to work in a team where you manage your own time and priorities
- Motivated by a fast-paced environment where you will have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same!
- You’re a true team player who knows that we all have to sometimes roll up our sleeves
- You align with our four core values and you’re simply a good human
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Free Learning & Development tool - Udemy
- Possible Quarterly Bonuses
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad. Your contact is Eric Fallon, Talent Acquisition Consultant.
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/nz/careers.
Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we particularly encourage speakers of Te Reo Māori or Pasifika languages to apply.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.