Outside Sales Account Executive – Merchant Services, Central
- Branson, MO 65616, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Merchant Sales
- Division: Payments
Take a seat on the Clearent by Xplor rocket ship and join us as an Outside Sales Account Executive – Merchant Services in the United States to help us build the first global platform integrating software, payments, and Commerce Accelerating Technologies to help businesses thrive.
Clearent by Xplor’s Account Executives are at the forefront of our organization. They are the individuals that have helped Clearent by Xplor become one of the fastest growing payment processors in the U.S. Clearent by Xplor provides extensive support and comprehensive training from day one. Account Executives are acquiring new merchant business customers through prospecting, cold calling, networking, and creating lasting referral partnerships.
As an AE you will set appointments, run appointments to uncover a business’s needs in terms of electronic payment processing services, suggest Clearent by Xplor solutions and close deals. This is an outside remote B2B sales role offering work/life balance, W2 status, 401K match, a collaborative team, excellent benefits, upfront signing bonuses, monthly residuals, an unsurpassed monthly and quarterly bonus program, portfolio ownership and much more!
You will join our Payments vertical and the team that develops a complete range of payments solutions including point-of-sale, e-commerce, mobile, in-app, recurring billing, e-invoicing, and auto-reconciliation.
Our cloud-based solutions allow for seamless, secure processing and help our customers increase revenue, so they become more profitable.
Reporting into Regional Sales Director, some of the other responsibilities you will have include:
- Develop and maintain relationships with small to medium sized business owners
- Work closely with Clearent by Xplor colleagues in Customer Service, Underwriting, IT, Sales Support, and other departments to onboard new business
- Manage your pipeline and day to day tasks/appointments using Salesforce
- Prepare presentations and proposals using Clearent by Xplor’s electronic applications
- Educate merchants and business owners on the payment processing industry
- Maintain regular communication with your sales leadership
- Closing sales of our payment processing services to meet expected minimum requirements
- Compensation will be based on commissions
- Minimum 2 years of business-to-business (B2B) outside sales experience (preferred)
- Valid current driver’s license and auto insurance
- Be able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Must exhibit a hunter mentality, professional demeanor, impeccable integrity, and a high sense of urgency
- Possess the ability to self-source leads through a combination of prospecting, cold-calling, and networking
- Proactive, self-motivated learner with a strong drive to achieve personal goals
- You align with our four core values, and you are simply a good human
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognize our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Lifetime Residuals
- W2 Status
- Upfront signing bonuses paid weekly and residuals paid monthly
- Unsurpassed monthly/quarter bonus programs
- Presidents Club Incentive Trip
- Annual Sales Conference
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
Compensation for this position offers full health benefits, 401K match and is a commission-only residual model with a portfolio ownership component.
More about us
We're the first global platform integrating software, payments and Commerce Accelerating Technologies to help businesses succeed. We offer software solutions for businesses in fast-growing ‘everyday life’ industries: Childcare & Education, Fitness & Wellbeing, Field Services and Personal Services – and a global, cloud-based payments processing platform.
With operations in North America, Australasia, Europe, and the UK, we serve over 75,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, in over 140 countries in 2020.
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Xplor is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Xplor will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at [email protected]
We’re also committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.