Field Integrated Solutions Account Executive (Merchant Services/POS)
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Merchant Sales
- Division: Payments
Take a seat on the Clearent by Xplor rocketship and join us as a Field Integrated Solutions Account Executive (Merchant Services/POS) in the United States to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
Clearent by Xplor, Field Integrated Solutions Account Executives are at the forefront of our organization. Because of our explosive growth, we are seeking proven, successful salespeople for numerous outside business-to-business sales positions. This role will acquire new merchant business through vertical specific integrated technology, prospecting, cold calling, building relationships, and solution selling.
The following duties are normal for this position. This list is not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Identify customer needs in terms of electronic payment processing services, integrated technology, and suggest Clearent solutions that best meet their business needs
- Hybrid prospecting through face-to-face and telephone meetings
- Conduct periodic customer service and quality assurance visits with your merchant clients
- Develops and maintains strong business relationships with business owners in your area
- Collaborates with your Manager to prepare and present full solutions to your prospects
- Works closely with Clearent colleagues in Product, Customer Service, Underwriting, Technical Support and other departments to meet your sales goals
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to sit for long periods of time, talk or hear, and perform fine motor, hand and finger skills in the use of a keyboard, telephone, or writing.
- Frequently required to stand, walk and reach with arms and/or hands.
- Occasionally may be required to lift and/or move up to 5-10 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 2-3 years of business-to-business (B2B) sales experience
- Comfortability with both selling in the field as well as by phone
- Proven outside or field sales experience with a track record of hitting or exceeding sales goals
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, relationship building and presentation skills
- Strong work ethic with a drive to excel
- PC proficient with Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Experience in merchant services or payment processing is beneficial, but not essential
- SaaS selling experience is a plus
- Forward Thinking - Anticipates how individuals and groups will react to situations and information and plans accordingly. Anticipates the consequences of situations and plans accordingly. Notices trends in the industry or marketplace and develops plans to prepare for opportunities or problems. Anticipates possible problems and develops contingency plans in advance.
- Drives Performance - Develops challenging but achievable goals. Maintains commitment to goals in the face of obstacles and frustrations. Finds or creates ways to measure performance against goals. Has a strong sense of urgency about solving problems and getting work done. Creates momentum and drives behavior change when necessary.
- Adaptability - Adapts to new ideas and initiatives across a wide variety of issues or situations. Adapts interpersonal style to highly diverse individuals and groups in a range of situations. Supports major changes that challenge traditional ways of operating. Anticipates change in order to adapt own plans and priorities.
- Fosters Teamwork - Assumes additional responsibilities to facilitate the achievement of team goals. Seeks input from other team members on matters that affect them. Shares all relevant information with others.
- Open + Transparent Communication - Recalls others' main points, taking them into account in own communication. Checks own understanding of others' communication (e.g., paraphrases, asks questions). Elicits comments or feedback on what has been said. Maintains continuous, open and consistent communication with others.
- Technical Expertise - With guidance, completes common tasks, which present limited difficulties. Reads standard documents to extract key information. Assists team in carrying out complex tasks.
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- Competitive gender-neutral parental leave benefits
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
- The average base salary pay range for this position is $40,000 to $50,000
- Position is eligible for commission
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Xplor is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Xplor will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at [email protected] or +1 561-598-5952.
We promote flexible working wherever we can, so whether you prefer to be fully remote or in an office, the choice can be yours.
We’re also committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.