Data Retrieval Specialist
- Fort Myers, FL, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Onboarding
- Division: Field Services
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a remote Data Retrieval Specialist in Atlanta, GA or Fort Myers, FL to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
You’ll join Xplor Field Services - FieldEdge - the team that develops business management software for the Field Service Industry. We offer business owners an all-in-one software system, which handles scheduling, invoicing, and customer service responsibilities. Our software helps thousands of contractors and field service entrepreneurs build highly profitable businesses – with less stress, and better control over their growth.
The Data Retrieval Specialist will help new clients convert their data onto the FieldEdge platform by determining the specifications needed to transfer data from one format to another, testing the conversion process to ensure that data is corruption-free, and providing resolutions to any errors or issues that may occur.
- Conduct data assessments and implementation discovery with meticulous attention to detail
- Execute every step in the conversion process without error, but also constantly keep an eye out for improvements in the process
- Use tact and diplomacy to set the right expectations with clients throughout the data conversion process, including both verbal and written communication
- Manage multiple conversion projects simultaneously, and prioritize effectively to ensure on-time and accurate conversions
The average base salary pay range for this position is $46,000 to $48,000.
- Strong analytical skills and creative problem-solving capabilities
- High proficiency in dealing with data including Microsoft Excel, Access, SQL and other formats
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) experience preferred, willingness to learn
- Attention to detail and ability to work with complex projects
- Strong organizational skills, comfortable with multi-tasking, and project management ability
- Team player
- Self-motivated with the ability to drive tasks to completion without major oversight
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, build for people, move with purpose and create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognize our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- Unlimited paid time off plus 3 day paid volunteer days per year
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Educational reimbursement
- Access to mental health support
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Xplor is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Xplor will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at [email protected] or +1 561-598-5952.
We promote flexible working wherever we can, so whether you prefer to be fully remote or in an office, the choice can be yours.
We’re also committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.