UX UI Designer (Remote)
- 3495 Piedmont Rd NE, Building 12, Suite 110, Atlanta, GA
- Employees can work remotely
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Product Management
- Division: Field Services
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a remote UX / UI Designer to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
About the opportunity
You’ll join Xplor Service Autopilot team — the team that provides support and expertise to field service professionals across the world. From interior HVAC to exterior landscaping, we’ve spent time mastering the details so the business experience on both sides is smooth, simple, and easy.
Reporting into Director of Product , you’ll help us define scenarios to create storyboards and wireframes that effectively communicate solutions to Product Management and Development. This position will be a curator of design ideas for the Service Autopilot brand. Some of the other responsibilities you’ll have:
- Translate industry-related data and topics into engaging visuals and graphics
- Contribute to digital UX and layouts including wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Help drive Agile UX processes by interacting with Product Management and stakeholders
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Assist with user experiences from low-fidelity sketches to hi-fidelity mockups
- Create rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders
- Collaborate with the stakeholders to produce and edit new and existing designs that meet intended expectations of internal clients
- Help establish and apply company brand standards
What would make me a good candidate?
- 2-3 years’ experience in UX/UI designing
- Demonstrated proficiency in problem solving and design aesthetic
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, Figma (or similar) and Invision
- Experience within the SaaS field preferred
- Proven ability to thrive in a team environment and effectively communicate with key stakeholders across the business
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Eye-catching online portfolio or ability to articulately present pass projects
- Highly detailed communication of design principles as well as UX/UI guidelines
- Motivated by a fast-evolving environment where you will have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same!
- You align with our four core values and you’re simply a good human
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- Competitive gender-neutral parental leave benefits
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
- Health and Life Insurance
- Robust paid time off benefits, match 401K and more!
The average base salary pay range for this position is $50K-130K USD
May be considered for a discretionary bonus
More about us
We're the first global platform integrating software, payments and Commerce Accelerating Technologies to help businesses succeed. We offer software solutions for businesses in fast-growing ‘everyday life’ industries: Childcare & Education, Fitness & Wellbeing, Field Services and Personal Services – and a global, cloud-based payments processing platform.
With operations in North America, Australasia, Europe, and the UK, we serve over 75,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, in over 140 countries in 2020.
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad. Your contact is Sara Talebi - Senior Talent Acquistion Consultant
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Xplor is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Xplor will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at [email protected] or +1 561-598-5952.
We promote flexible working wherever we can, so whether you prefer to be fully remote or in an office, the choice can be yours.
We’re also committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.