Sales Account Executive
- Delray Beach, FL, USA
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Merchant Sales
- Division: Payments
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a Sales Account Executive in the United States to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
SUMMARY: The Sales Account Executive role for our TMG Sales Channel is an inside sales position and requires inbound and outbound communication to prospective clients given by our TMG Lead Generation team. There will also be a need for additional inbound and outbound calling primarily to business association leaders and members with whom we have forged strategic partnerships or have as a prospect for partnership. Gathering data and actively listening to prospective and existing clients by using consultative sales methods to fully understand their business, uncover their problems, and identify impact areas.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cold/warm-calling key decision makers to generate sales
§ Thinking strategically to create and deliver solutions that provide value to clients’ bottom line
§ Becoming a subject matter expert by acquiring ongoing marketplace intelligence by researching trends and best practices, reading business publications, seeking out learning and development opportunities and utilizing internal training resources
§ Driving revenue by effectively addressing the client's business need, offering appropriate value proposition solutions, creating urgency, and closing accounts over the phone
- Building and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly sales quota
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- High School Diploma required; College Degree preferred
- Industry inside sales/lead generation experience
- Strong ability to initiate, establish, and nurture meaningful business relationships over the phone
- Flexible with ability to adapt to change in a highly dynamic work environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, presentation and time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, the Internet, and Basic Math Skills
- Experience working in Salesforce.com or other CRM experience is a plus
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Xplor is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Xplor will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact our Talent Acquisition Leader at [email protected] or +1 561-598-5952.
We promote flexible working wherever we can, so whether you prefer to be fully remote or in an office, the choice can be yours.
We’re also committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.