Regional Sales Director - Direct Sales, Mid West
- Milwaukee, WI, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Role type: People Leader
- Department: Merchant Sales
- Division: Payments
Take a seat on the Clearent by Xplor rocketship and join us as a Regional Sales Director - Direct Sales in the United States to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
- Interview, hire, and train a high-producing team of Account Executives
- Manage Account Executives by providing day-to-day support to consistently attain monthly regional production minimums
- Assist the Divisional Manager and Recruiter with the recruitment process as directed
- Provide accurate reporting as needed to Divisional Manager
- Prospect and close new merchant accounts consistently, month after month
- Market additional Clearent products and services as they are introduced under company guidelines
- Learn and understand all hardware, software, and reporting offered by Clearent and effectively communicate this information to prospects, clients, and Account Executives
- Demonstrate expertise and knowledge of Clearent’s programs (Compass, gateway, etc.) and provide consistent reinforcement of the Clearent selling system to direct reports
- Compensation will be based on commissions
Other duties as assigned
Leading people at Xplor
Leaders at Xplor are tasked with bringing our culture and values to life. The Xplor culture is rooted in inclusive, innovation, personal growth and impact. As a leader at Xplor you will;
- Attract, develop, inspire and retain a high performing team
- Exhibit a desire to help their team members succeed and invest time in their development and growth
- Collaborate and openly debate with the team to manage projects, solve problems, discuss challenging issues, or learn more about critical issues as a group
- Delegate tasks thoughtfully to free up capacity to work at a strategic level
- Work with Xplorers in the team to establish clear, challenging performance goals and metrics for the year
- Use the Xplor performance management and goal setting process to monitor projects and deliver results that exceed expectations and regularly review team progress against plans
- Act as an enterprise leader sharing best practice and driving Xplor wide initiatives
- 3+ years of experience effectively managing a sales team in the payment acquisition industry
- Financially motivated
- Experience building a successful team
- Competitive drive with a strong sense of integrity and ethics
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Team player that prefers minimal direction
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Xplor is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Xplor will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact our Talent Acquisition Leader at [email protected] or +1 561-598-5952.
We promote flexible working wherever we can, so whether you prefer to be fully remote or in an office, the choice can be yours.
We’re also committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.