Sales Development Representative - FieldEdge
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Business Development
- Division: Field Services
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a Sales Development Representative in Atlanta, Ga and Fort Myers, Fl to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
You’ll join Xplor Field Services - the team that develops business management software for the Field Service Industry. We offer business owners an all-in-one software system, which handles scheduling, invoicing, and customer service responsibilities. Our software helps thousands of contractors and field service entrepreneurs build highly profitable businesses – with less stress, and better control over their growth.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) position serves as the front lines of our organizational growth. Through persistence, resilience, and passion, our SDRs drive business for the organization through cold-calling and setting up opportunities for the Account Executive team. This is the fastest-growing team at FieldEdge with various growth paths available.
- Work closely with potential clients answering questions on the features and functionality of the FieldEdge software
- Generate and qualify new leads by conducting high-volume interactions with prospects in the mechanical contractor space
- Cold Calling (70 – 100 calls per day) / Email / Live Chat
- Schedule online demonstrations for potential customers with one of our Account Executives
- Communicate effectively the benefits of the FieldEdge software to new prospects
- Keep up to date with FieldEdge’s competition, market trends, and the company’s product offerings
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Experience with prospecting and online research
- Outstanding phone presence and business acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Persistent, organized and highly motivated
- Effective verbal skills to gain trust and interest of contacts via the phone
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- 0-5 years’ work experience in Sales and/or a client facing role is preferred
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, build for people, move with purpose and create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognize our team members. Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- Unlimited paid time off plus 3 day paid volunteer days per year
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
Our hub locations provide:
- Engagement activities such as field days, monthly company lunches, quarterly events, and department outings
- Regularly sanitized environment with protective equipment
- Dog Days
- Catered lunches plus free snacks and drinks
- Ping pong, foosball, basketball and other onsite games
More about us
We're the first global platform integrating software, payments and Commerce Accelerating Technologies to help businesses succeed. We offer software solutions for businesses in fast-growing ‘everyday life’ industries: Childcare & Education, Fitness & Wellbeing, Field Services and Personal Services – and a global, cloud-based payments processing platform.
With operations in North America, Australasia, Europe, and the U.K., we serve over 78,000 businesses that processed over $31 billion in payments, in over 140 countries in 2021.
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Xplor is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Xplor will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. Accordingly, if reasonable accommodation is required to fully participate in the job application or interview process, to perform the essential functions of the position, and/or to receive all other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at [email protected]
We’re also committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.