Director, Total Rewards
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Role type: People Leader
- Department: Rewards and HRIS
- Division: People
At Xplor, we help businesses thrive by making life simple for daily activities with a recurring nature. We do that by offering smart software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
About the opportunity:
The Director of Total Rewards will collaborate with executive management, talent management, and talent acquisition to design global total rewards strategies to support and sustain a high performing culture that attracts, motivates, retains, and rewards.
Reporting to the Head of Global Rewards, this role will implement cost effective best practices that align with company goals and objectives, as well as collaborate with internal and external partners to analyze existing programs, review potential areas of improvement, and oversee the implementation of the total reward offerings.
- Partner with People team to develop, communicate, and implement competitive total rewards strategies, including compensation, benefits, wellness, and other programs that are consistent with global labor market trends and align to the organizational objectives
- Develop and coordinate communication strategies and activities to educate, inform and solicit engagement around benefit offerings
- Identify best practices and benchmarks to assist in the development and refinement of current reward programs
- Ensure compliance with current and future compensation and benefit laws globally in partnership with Regional HR teams across the world
- Oversee administration of all incentive, equity and benefit plans to include benefit open enrollment, ongoing new employee benefits enrollment, annual audits and compliance, and all refinements to compensation, benefit, equity plans and other initiatives
- Identify and measure appropriate metrics to determine effectiveness and necessary evolution of total rewards initiatives
Role Location: Atlanta, GA or remotely in one of the following US States: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, MI, NC, NE, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT VA and VT.
What would make me a good candidate?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field
- 7 years of compensation or benefits administration experience
- A strong knowledge of pay practices within a global publicly traded organization
- Sound knowledge of Global Regulatory and Legislative imperatives and impacts related to Total Rewards programs
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working cross-functionally implementing company-wide initiative
- Proactive, self-motivated learner with a strong drive to achieve personal goals
- Ability to work in a team where you manage your own time and prioritie
- Motivated by a fast-paced environment where you will have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same
- You’re a true team player who knows that we all have to sometimes roll up our sleeves
- You align with our four core values and you’re simply a good human
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create listing communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognize our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Flexible PTO
- Monthly Wellness Stipend
- up to a 4% 401k Match
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
- Flexible work arrangements
More About us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
To learn more about us, our brands and products, please visit: https://www.xplortechnologies.com/
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.