VP of Sales
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Role type: Senior Leadership
- Department: Account Management
- Division: Fitness & Wellbeing
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a VP of Sales to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
What are the job responsibilities?
- Develop best practices and processes across the sales function that will capitalize on existing market capabilities
- Partner with senior leaders to develop strategy to drive growth
- Build and execute a strategy to sell into niche fitness markets and collaborate with marketing on a segmented GTM strategy
- Develop sales playbook to expand sales capabilities and elevate current productivity
- Hire, develop, and retain a high-performing sales team
- Promote a culture of high performance and accountability
- Accurately forecast revenue and unit projections to the business
- Lead and develop sales directors around a set of core principles
- Attain monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue goals
- Work closely with marketing to ensure an effective waterfall demand generation of leads to set sellers up for success
- Manage pipeline health and data quality
What would make me a good candidate?
- Experience at a growing software company
- Experience operating in a profitable growth environment
- Successfully scaled from $50M-$100M
- Experience leading a high velocity sales organization and enterprise sales
- Experience with a subscription-based SaaS revenue model
- History of acting as an agent of change within a sales organization
- Experience building inside sales, SDR, sales operations, and sales enablement functions
- Has set up and managed well-defined metrics and KPIs to track performance
- Experience optimizing strategic sales organizations including the use of CRM tools for reporting, forecasting, and data analytics
- Ability to maintain a collaborative and flexible leadership style
- Compelling executive presence, strong communication and relationship building skills
- Passionate about developing and motivating people as well as building world class teams with high integrity and determination to meet and exceed goals
- You align with our four core values and you’re simply a good human
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/us/careers.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.