Senior Manager, Revenue Operations
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Role type: People Leader
- Department: Sales
- Division: Boutique Wellness
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as an Account Executive to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
· Develop and maintain revenue related KPIs and analytics (Sales and Marketing focused)
· Proactively provide analysis, forecasts and reporting to enable Sales and Marketing leadership to manage effectively
· Ensure pricing and legal guidelines are followed and internal processes running smoothly to support achieving Sales objectives
· Lead correct adoption of Salesforce so that dashboards and reports are accurate, fully understood and utilized
· Help design the ideal prospect to customer journey
· Improve efficiency for the Sales and Marketing organization by enforcing processes, policies, change management protocol, business requirements, and data governance to ensure effective and scalable processes
· Own the creation, optimization, and governance of:
o Sales Workflows
o Sales Activity Tracking
o Sales Dashboards
o Lead Quality Measurement/Reporting
o Conversion Rate Tracking across Marketing and Sales Funnels
o Salesforce Campaign Structure and Tracking
· Work closely with the IT team to drive the right use and adoption of tools
o Help identify, design, and deliver projects, processes and tools that drive revenue and enable sales to achieve objectives
o Help create a repeatable process for maintaining data quality of accounts in SFDC and connected business systems
o Create processes and controls to ensure data integrity and promote operational efficiency
· Create compelling and easy to understand internally facing assets including training documents, Playbooks, FAQs, and cheat sheets to facilitate revenue growth
· Hire and develop team members as the function grows in scope.
● 5+ years’ experience working in Sales / Marketing / Revenue Operations
● Advanced Salesforce user
● Experience with Sales Engagement tools and commission reporting tools like QuotaPath.
● Experience working with Demand Generation functions owning campaign tracking
● Ability to evaluate processes and procedures and re-engineer them to optimize productivity.
● Ability to provide consultative input to management regarding performance and productivity analysis and suggest optimal solutions.
● Experience driving revenue operations initiatives spanning Sales and Marketing teams.
● Huge attention to detail and ability to deliver clear and concise insights and recommendations.
● Proactive, self-motivated learner with a strong drive to achieve personal goals.
● Ability to work in a team where you manage your own time and priorities.
● Motivated by a fast-paced environment where you will have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same!
● Puts team before self to ensure the organization is delivering for our customers
● You align with our four core values and you’re simply a good human.
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.