Associate Technical Project Manager
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Software Support
- Division: Boutique Wellness
At Xplor, we help businesses thrive by making life simple for daily activities with a recurring nature. We do that by offering smart software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
You’ll join our Boutique Wellness team where we work with all types of fitness professionals. Personal training. Yoga. Bootcamp. Barre. Fitness - you name it. We offer the services they need, so that they can focus on what really matters - helping their members and clients succeed.
Reporting into the Customer Support Manager, Technical Services, you’ll help us to define and develop project scope and objectives, detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, and provide status reports. Project management will be the main focus of this role. Web Development skills and time will be secondary to this role, and only utilized when the Web Developer needs coverage or as a backup for the lead Web Developer.
This is an entry-level position with the opportunity to grow within the company. If you are ready to steer high-level projects to success, we are excited to have you on our team.
- Learn and understand the ins and outs of our feature-rich system
- Lead the Client Services request queue to deliver a variety of projects that include but are not limited to:
- Domain changes
- Gateway (payment processing) changes
- Room tool conversions
- New studio locations launches
- Assist Customer Support Manager in maintaining project schedules, work breakdown structures, and status reports utilizing a dashboard.
- Set clear objectives and defined deliverables to clients through constant communication
- Track, analyze and organize project flow
- Empathize with the customer and be their advocate on escalations
- Become a trainer for the platform and conduct trainings regularly
- Ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and to specification
Location: Remote US in one of the following States: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, MI, NC, NE, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT and VA.
- High Energy, optimistic outlook and positive attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Adept at multitasking within fast-paced settings
- Skilled at accomplishing complex tasks within strict timeframes.
- Provide an empathetic approach with top-notch customer service in all customer interactions, including troubleshooting
- Turns obstacles into successes
- Quick learner, willing to take initiative, and has great follow-through
- Strong listening skills and analytic abilities
- Proactive, critical thinking problem-solving skills required
- Ability to work in a team where you manage your own time and priorities
- Motivated by a fast-paced environment where you will have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same!
- You’re a true team player who knows that we all have to sometimes roll up our sleeves
- You align with our four core values and you’re simply a good human
- Experience with JQuery and Coldfusion (preferred, but not required)
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognize our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Flexible PTO
- Monthly Wellness Stipend
- 4% 401k Match
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.