Director, Software Engineering – Clubware & Links (NZ & Aus)
- Auckland, New Zealand
- Role type: Senior Leadership
- Department: Software Engineering - BMS
- Division: Health and Fitness
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as Director, Software Engineering - Clubware/Links (ANZ) to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
About the opportunity
As Director, Software Engineering, for our Gym Prodyct (Clubware), you will set the technical vision and strategy for the Product/s in the vertical. You will partner with the Product Management teams to design and deliver high quality products by providing leadership across the software Engineering lifecycle, leading core capabilities such as Architecture, Development, Release and QA.
- Product Management team
- Key members of the Commercial team
- Key members of the Technology team
- Key members of central functions from Group and APAC region
- Technology vendors
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Develop and deliver strategic technological vision and direction for the Clubware Software Engineering team in alignment with Product strategy
- Own and drive scalable processes to deliver consistent, reliable, and high-quality Engineering outputs
- Drive systems and processes necessary to support sound decision making in:
- Technology stack
- Technology providers
- Development process and practices
- SRE process and practices
- QA process and practices
- Non-Functional Requirements to ensure solutions meet relevant standards and other system quality requirements
- Application Security
- Lead technical decision making across all key areas of control
- Working together with the SVP, Engineering, design future Target Operating Model, recognizing regional, vertical, and product related nuances
- Drive the implementation of the Target Operating Model (including the mindset, structures, processes related to high-performing Engineering teams)
- Optimize current Software Engineering processes and systems to ensure consistent delivery against agreed priorities and Roadmaps
- As necessary, participate in and co-ordinate Xplor wide Engineering improvement activities, working in collaboration with other Engineering leaders across Xplor
- Work with senior leaders to build project budgets/schedule and manage delivery against plan
- Pursue a deep understanding of best practice Software Engineering through research, data analysis and wider business/commercial relationships
- Build, mentor and coach high performing and values-driven team
- Be a proactive leadership voice in the Xplor Software Engineering leadership team, driving engagement from the various teams.
What would make me a good candidate?
- 5+ years’ experience leading high performing, global, multifaceted Engineering teams, including off-shore delivery partnerships
- Demonstrated experience in SaaS
- Experience influencing and communicating with senior and executive stakeholders to drive results
- Demonstrated track record of driving scalable improvements in Software Engineering streams
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills and the ability to manage senior stakeholder relationships in a complex, global business environment
- Adept at leading multiple change programs and deadlines
- Mentality of “Making Life Simple”, by focusing on elegantly simple solutions, resisting unnecessary complexity
- Highly organized and detail oriented. Able to think ahead, develop forward looking strategy and effectively communicating vision to diverse teams in a way that engages and inspires
- Ability to identify and escalate issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and strategic thinking skills
- Able to execute against ambitious timelines
- Able to work effectively across multiple time zone with colleagues based around the world; able to work hours outside of a typical workday to accommodate time zones
- Demonstrated commitment to building highly engaged teams and driving a culture of inclusion and innovation
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- 8 weeks each year to work from anywhere in the world
- 3 day paid Volunteer Leave days per year
- Extra sick leave provided to give employees 15 days total per year
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "Tothemoon" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad. Your contact is Dean (Talent Partner).
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we particularly encourage speakers of Te Reo Māori or Pasifika languages to apply.
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.