Head of Enterprise
- Melbourne VIC, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
- Role type: People Leader
- Department: Sales
- Division: Education
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as Head of Enterprise in Melbourne to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
About the opportunity
The Head of Enterprise role contributes to our company’s growth by leading and strengthening the Enterprise sales team in partnering with our largest customers. In addition, this role will manage many of the external industry partnerships for the commercial team.
You will directly affect change at a customer level by providing the best long-term solutions for our largest education providers whilst achieving revenue results and being a champion of our vision, mission and values. You will also build our brand at scale via thought leadership at industry events and digital channels where relevant.
You’ll work with the CCO, Education to set the vision as well as run the day-to-day operations for your team by setting clear objectives, manage sales pipeline and help the team to clear roadblocks.
You'll collaborate effectively with cross-functional partners such as the Customer Success and Product teams to ensure we’re building the best solutions possible along with the following tasks:
- Take ownership of the overall Enterprise revenue objectives and drive key results for both new and existing business
- Support the Enterprise sales team understanding and navigating through the complexities of the early education sector in order to develop effective solutions for our clients
- Partner with cross-functional partners to develop our product offering
- Provide strong leadership, vision and direction in support of our company mission and values
- Reporting on all aspects of the Enterprise revenue function to the Executive Leadership team
- Stay familiar with our full product range and features, and how our different product offerings will help out customers achieve their goals in order to upskill our Enterprise revenue teams to ensure they’re always set up for success
- Consistently monitor sales productivity and track the results
- Provide coaching on operational excellence and time management to ensure our high expectations around keeping up-to-date records of activities in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Attract, develop, and retain top talent in all roles across the team and performance manage where necessary
- Proactively stay ahead of industry news and advancements
- Provide thought leadership at client meetings, industry events and digital channels
- Directly manage industry relationships (eg. ACA, ECA)
What would make me a good candidate?
- 8-10 years experience in managing teams within mid-large tier Early Education providers
- Demonstrate the ability to drive change and deliver complex solutions within an organisation
- Commercial experience preferable
- Must be an Australian citizen or have eligibility and documentation demonstrating your right to work in Australia
- Must hold or can obtain a Working With Children Check
- Deep understanding of the Early Education industry
- Be able to communicate and influence at the Executive level
- Excellent relationship building skills and can show strong empathy to our customers and internal teams
- Capability in leading, coaching and empowering teams to succeed
- You have a consultative, solution-oriented sales approach
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Show awareness of own strengths and areas for growth and develop and apply new skills
- Maintain own motivation when tasks become difficult
- Ability to provide accurate forecasting and pipeline development and management
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed with a passion to succeed
- A creative, out of the box thinker
- Must be analytical and metrics-driven through all stages of the sales cycle
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- 8 weeks each year to work from anywhere in the world
- 3 day paid Volunteer Leave days per year
- Extra sick leave provided to give employees 15 days total per year
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "Tothemoon" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad. Your contact is Dean (Talent Partner).
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.
Please also note that successful candidates will be required to obtain a Working With Children Check/Blue Card as part of their employment.
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.