Sales Development Rep
- Boulder, CO, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Sales
- Division: Boutique Wellness
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a Sales Development Rep to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
Reporting into our Sales Director you’ll help us create efficiencies and drive pipeline to generate more revenue as a business. Some of the other responsibilities you’ll have:
- Generate ideal prospect lists for our team to sell to
- Call prospects and book a demo with our Account Executives
- Target key accounts with multi-modal outreach approach
- Assist in data quality management
- Learn CRM best practices and workflows
- Participate in sales training programs
- Assist VP of Strategic Sales with demo preparation
What would make me a good candidate?
- Desire to pursue a role in SaaS sales
- Motivated to make 75+ calls every day
- Attention to detail
- Not afraid of rejection from prospects, has tough skin
- Proactive, self-motivated learner with a strong drive to achieve personal goals
- Ability to work in a team where you manage your own time and priorities
- Motivated by a fast-paced environment where you will have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same!
- You’re a true team player who knows that we all have to sometimes roll up our sleeves
- You align with our four core values and you’re simply a good human
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We're dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
All Information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.