Enterprise Account Executive
- Melbourne VIC, Australia
- Employees can work remotely
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Sales
- Division: Education
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as Enterprise Account Executive in Melbourne to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
About the opportunity
You’ll join Xplor Education and our Enterprise Sales team — the team that builds relationships and deliver solutions to Xplor's Educations largest clients.
Some of the responsibilities you’ll have:
- Take ownership of a portfolio of top existing business clients
- Build and maintain strong multi-stakeholder relationships
- Retain clients and revenue
- Be a thought leader within the childcare sector by understanding industry trends and relationships and understanding client objectives such as improving NQS or increasing occupancy
- Deeply understand our customer’s business, operational and technical needs and ensure we are developing solutions that help customer’s reach their objectives
- Provide value and insights via client WIPS, MBRs, QBRs, Annual reviews as required
- Educate customers on additional product offerings and features
- Be a cross-functional leader by engaging onboarding, support, product and engineering and executive teams where necessary to ensure client success
- Clearly communicate to internal stakeholders via CRM management, weekly reporting, account/territory plans and other internal review meetings where required
- Attend and staff trade shows, in-person events, or meetings when required to build relationships in person
What would make me a good candidate?
- Extensive experience in solution selling technology or SaaS products
- Can demonstrate a successful track record in managing enterprise clients and maintaining and/or growing revenue
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and influencing skills, and naturally articulate
- Excellent relationship building skills and can show strong empathy to our customers and internal teams
- You have a consultative, solution-oriented sales approach
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Show awareness of own strengths and areas for growth and develop and apply new skills
- Maintain own motivation when tasks become difficult
- Must be an Australian citizen or have eligibility and documentation demonstrating your right to work in Australia
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- 8 weeks each year to work from anywhere in the world
- 3 day paid Volunteer Leave days per year
- Extra sick leave provided to give employees 15 days total per year
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "XplorToTheMoon" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad. Your contact is our Talent Partner Dean.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.
Please also note that successful candidates will be required to obtain a Working With Children Check/Blue Card as part of their employment.
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.