- Melbourne VIC, Australia
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Product Management
- Division: Education
Take a seat on the Xplor rocket ship and join us as an Iteration Manager in Melbourne, to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
As an Iteration Manager at in the Product Team at Xplor Education you will be responsible for ensuring our exciting features and projects are delivered successfully by our Product and Engineering teams.
You will be responsible for:
- Building and leading high-performing, self-organising teams that deliver all components of work within prescribed budget and cost
- Creating and growing a team culture that values collaboration, innovation, agile delivery and continuous improvement
- Working with Product Managers and Product Designers to run and optimise our daily team ceremonies including Stand-ups, Kick-offs, Retrospectives and Showcases
- Work with our global engineering teams in Vietnam, India and Australia to track iteration progress, ownership of obstacles and blockers, ensuring iteration commitments are fulfilled
- Performing an inward team facing role within projects and releases using Agile methodologies
- Managing and guiding requirements, delivering required outcomes based on Agile principles, values, approaches and expected behaviours
- Reporting statuses, risks and issues as required
- Childcare or Education sector experience ideal
- Experience as an IT Iteration Manager or Scrum Master with significant experience working in large and complex organisations
- Proven experience across end-to-end projects using Agile/Scrum project management methodologies
- Strong experience working on digital/online projects desirable
- Thorough understanding of IT along with an understanding of the elements of technology delivery projects
- Proven ability to provide thought leadership and coaching around core Agile principles and practices
- Superb communication and excellent stakeholder management skills
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- 8 weeks each year to work from anywhere in the world
- 3 day paid Volunteer Leave days per year
- Extra sick leave provided to give employees 15 days total per year
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to mental health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
More about us
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services.
How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad. Your contact is our Talent Partner Dean.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.
Please also note that successful candidates will be required to obtain a Working With Children Check/Blue Card as part of their employment.
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.