QA Automation Engineer
- York, UK
- Employees can work remotely
- Role type: Individual Contributor
- Department: Software Engineering - BMS
- Division: Health and Fitness
Xplor is a leading global integrated payment, business management software and services provider, headquartered in New Zealand and operating across Australasia, UK, Europe and the US. Our business Empowers Passionate People across the Health and Fitness, Childcare and Boutique Fitness sectors, by enabling our clients to focus on doing what they do best – engaging with members and growing their business. Our people act as extensions of our clients’ teams, with a comprehensive suite of technology, payments capabilities and value-added services like member retention and customer service activities.
The role is for a QA Automation Engineer to join our existing team supporting the Quality assurance of our market leading leisure software product set. You will be increasing coverage of the automated regression tests across the software suite, including both desktop and web-based applications, developing tests for new and existing functionality and monitoring test runs daily and report bugs across multiple DevOps pipelines.
- Develop C# and Selenium automated tests, including SQL and REST API connectivity to aid in test case assertions and generating new test data.
- Work in an Agile fashion to progress through the Automation team backlog.
- Use Git to commit code to the repository.
- Use Git and DevOps to create pull requests for review and reviewing the code of peers.
- Use DevOps to read and understand test run reports and pinpoint causes of failures.
- Report bugs to development in several versions of the Legend software suite.
- Maintain automated test scripts and framework as software changes and develops.
- Maintain and increase available test data for all QA environments.
- Understand the complete Legend software suite from the perspective of a client or user.
- Understand database and web server infrastructure, external API usage, mobile applications and connectivity between desktop and web applications.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com.
Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community.
We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.